Appetite stimulant/ weight gain

Hello MM family, I am reaching out to you all because I’m a bit stuck. I’m trying to find a strain that will help bring back my appetite and help me gain weight. For a while I was very stressed and was not eating much which in turned caused me to lose a lot of weight, I tried the runtz terp sauce but it didn’t really help. Is there anything on the menu now that would help with this?

Comments

• Indica strains and lots of carbs. You will gain weight guaranteed 🥳

• Grab some flower and roll it up in nice fat Dutch or game cigar... and smoke it you'll get your appetite

• Wedding cake, birthday cake(most of the cake varieties work well for me). So do most of the Kush varieties. I am a big user for appetite as well and NEED the munchies to keep from losing more weight (probably half my calorie intake is with the help of this wonderful flower, and I have to keep track of what I eat). Have tried steroids and other meds from the Dr to improve appetite and weight but nothing else works. I have also noticed that vapes and concentrates usually won't give me the munchies by themselves...only when I mix with flower.

• edited October 2020

I'd suggest a high fat (and high protein) diet, rather than a high carb diet. Gaining weight with carbs isn't good for your body IMO. Avocados, high fat drinks, etc. We have to get away from the 50+ years of the absolute wrong diet advice from our government, which is basically just a result of high sugar and processed food lobbying. Carbs, especially complex carbs are the enemy, not fats. They feed bad gut bacteria and cause inflammation.

I'd even suggest a higher fat diet to lose weight. An avocado has about 300 calories. If you ate the whole thing, you'll be stuffed as opposed to being able to eat 3 times that much in cookies before stopping. Plus cookies (sugar in particular) are addicting and you'll just keep eating them until they're gone. All carbs are addicting.

Cut an avocado up and squeeze a lime wedge on it with some salt for a delicious filling snack or even lunch. Eggs are also an almost perfect food.

• Yeah think too carbs been part of my digestive issues along with stress and anxiety lol, toking bout the only thing that alleviates the symptoms and dr. Hasn't been able to pinpoint the cause

• Blackberry and Bubba Kush make me hungry. I am keeping Little Debbie in business one toke at a time.

• Thank you all for your support, I will definitely be ordering some indica based strains as well as try to get more fat in my daily intake