Freebee Edibles

I have always requested the joints because of the warm weather risk with the edibles. Now that the weather has cooled, I just take whatever they feel like sending. I received a small cookie from @LoudnCo about the size of the quarter with 50mg listed on the bag. Has anyone else had these? If so, is it better to take at night or day? I have been smoking quite often but when it comes to edibles I have only taken them in 10mg-20mg douses, will the cookie being 50mg just knock me on my ass?

Comments

• @NOLA504 it might knock you on your ass, you can always just eat a quarter or half of it and see what it does for you. You can eat more but you can't eat less.

• How do you guys get freebies? Is it just through multiple orders through the same shipper?

• You're supposed to get a freebie with each order
    @Pratham01

@NOLA504 I received one like that with my last loud order, and gave it to my Dad. It knocked him out last night, lol!

• @NOLA504 I received a gummy and cookie from loud for my last two orders and they both knocked me tf out. Definitely take it at night, but then again I weigh 150 so it depends!

• I received a brownie bite with my last order. Would they all be indica leaning? I tried a gummy drop but didn’t feel anything.

• @Reshi You got edibles from med, we’re talking about loud

• @Reshi but to answer your question, yes, most edibles give you an indica/body high and make you tired.

• edited October 2020

My experience is mainly with the THC gum drops and jolly ranchers (shatter chips) from medmama, but they definitely seem to be balanced hybrids.

• @NOLA504 I save those edible cookies and gummys untill I get till 150 200 range. Idk if its me and my tolerance or if alot of people on here dont smoke much, but uh i have hard time agreeing with alot of reviews. @georgetirebiter was a good go 2 for reviews. idk if he died or something. Also I might be more stoned than i think too. I cant remeber where i sit anything down and i just had it in my hand.

• @SmokingLoudd @Sixwaychili thanks. I need to pick something out for my cousin who has neck tumors causing her severe pain and headaches but she still needs to function for work so I thought an indica leaning hybrid would be a good balance for her to try. A little mix and match might do the trick. Many thanks!

• @Reshi My gf has a torn rotator cuff and has an edible on bad days and it does the trick for some pretty severe pain.

• @Sixwaychili or anyone try the Loud’s Starbursts?
    I’ll pick up some jolly ranchers for sure!