Vaporizers

I have mostly been a bong smoker myself when it comes to flower but I recently thought about switching to vaping primarily. I have used friends volcanoes and the old desktop type that has a hose and always enjoyed them but with all the improvements in mobile units I decided to order a flowermate nano so I can have something to take with me on the go. The health benefits are also a big no brainer.
I have heard some people say it stretches their flower supply longer and this would be a huge benefit to me as I tend to smoke a decent amount(1-1.25g a day).
I know there are quite a few vape users here...what vapes do you guys/gals use and for those of you who smoke as well, do you notice it stretching your supply longer?

Comments

• I use an arizer solo 2 and can say I believe it stretches my supply out quite a bit plus the taste is much better without the harshness of smoke I believe it takes just over a tenth of a gram to fill and I can smoke on that for ten minutes. It does use glass tubes though so not the best for portability

• We have a PAX3 and use it mostly with the half-pack lid which is plenty for me. It's also not bad for concentrates. We've been using it for about 6 months and really like it. I still smoke a little as well to mix it up. Great taste!

• Been hearing dynavap really extends the stash, been contemplating checking one out, anyone with experience ?

• I just bought the puffco plus hoping to reduce my flower consumption and increase the thc intake with concentrates tried the diamonds to chemical for me thinking the new crc hash might give me both taste and thc

• edited November 2020

I've looked into vapes for over a year and finally got the arizer Q a little over a month ago. Fucking love it. Ordered the POTV the ONE for a portable vape got it Thursday... I dig it as much if not more than the Q. Before you buy get the discount codes from Vaposy. I paid less than 115 for the Q. It totally stretches my stash. What I would smoke on my lunch break out of Mr Bong Marley, 2 bowl's, easily lasts me 2 days now. And I haven't been this high off a bowl of weed sense 1997. Daily smoker for years. And daily drinker
    And I'm convinced the power of the vapes has helped my drinking urges. Not a drop in over a week. I should be a paid brand ambassador. Dude at work bought 2 POTV ONE minutes after trying mine. If I got the portable one first I probably wouldn't have got the desktop. IDK I enjoy both. Best thing to happen to me in a decade. The flavor is amazing. Good reviews of vapes on vaposy and POTV site. The Q came from dank riot. Oh and the mini bubbler attatchment is a must. You can even get something to attach it to glass bongs. The future is lit! The reason I went with the one was reviews said it was a bit more durable than others and can switch out mouth pieces to make it more portable. It feels nice in hand seems well built It also does concentrates and what would have been one dab I can hit 3 times. Battery life kinda sucks but it does heat up quick like a nuclear reactor. I've only had it for a few days but I imagine it will pay for it's self this month with saved product. And can't use while charging. Those are my only complaints, but it's amazing. The DaVanci IQ was on my short list and the Mighty, but for the price the ONE, won! And with end day's coming why not splurge a bit! My next vape will be one of those futuristic old school tobacco looking pipes. And my last input is that I'm new to vaping as well. I just started regularly vaping with the Q and I only smoke now to be social. The vaping is amazing experience.

• @groundscreeper do you elbow pack yours or use the bowl are you a fan of the balloons I also own one haven’t used it lately another good until I’ve come across is born and nickels the plenty only drawbacks is it’s not portable has to be plugged in for use

• Pax has good dry herb vapes and you’ll use way less flower over time.

• Im really excited to be able to conserve more bud and possible use the vapes primarily instead of burning. I have been reading more and more about vaporizing vs smoking and it is crazy how much is wasted: there is waste in the lost smoke, waste in the combustion, and also possible waste in bud that wasnt vaped/combusted at all such as the bottom of a bowl.
    I already have the v5 nano ordered but I was deciding between that, the pax2, argo, or fury. I liked how the mouthpiece stores and how it has a removable battery incase it ever craps out. I saw POTV they look good but I found the nano on puffitup for only 73 after a sale code. Sale said 99 actually but ended being 73??? Lol not sure what happened there!
    @Vapedad78 is the dynavap the one that clicks when ready? Those look nice for a torch unit it was recommended in some of the review s I watched.
    @groundscreeper that ariser Q looks badass for a affordable desktop unit!

• @nefgreen I’d go with a Argo if that’s on your list arizer uses glass pathways which they say is the best

• @Neverenoughsleep i didnt realize that the argo has a removable battery as well. I like the design of the chamber/mouthpiece on it.

• @nefgreen I’ve used the solo 2 as my daily device for three years if it broke tomorrow I would immediately order a new one anytime I go to a friends they say make sure you bring your vape

• The fury is the same as the one just older and made by different manufacturer. I'd be all over the nano for that price. The argo and solo 2 both have excellent reviews too.

• Yeah I kinda liked how the nano has a cover for the chamber. The argo looked awesome but the mouthpiece still looked vulnerable considering my clumsy self and I wanted something to throw in my pocket or a backpack and not worry. The nano was a steal and kept me way under budget I didnt want to go over 150

• Just got solo vaporizer and after reading and comparing vaporizers ,based on some comments on here, found code some one here mentioned, forget who, paid, 85$ ,very satisfied with this purchased, great to have forum too learn these things.Great webb site thank you medicine man crew.

• Thats awesome to hear @tdk329 they look like a good unit. My nano has been awesome tastes so good and gets me so baked...mouthpiece gets a little warm but thats expected on such a small unit. I may look at getting a solo or solo2 down the road. The battery life sounds really nice and the long stem should help with heat buildup.

• @tdk329 does your unit have precise temperature control have you played with different temperatures if so

• Seven temp settings used 4 or 5 temp

• Was just curious if yours had the exact temperature control or not I have it on the solo 2 and extreme q you can kind of mess with temperatures and find your perfect buzz

• Seven preset temp to chose from, temp range on each preset in manul, will check it out and post later, 4 or 5 setting seems to sweet spot for me

• For an older model with preset temps the old solo sounds like it had a lot of thought put into it. I saw the preset temps from the manual in a review and you do seem to get a nice range of temps. Some of the crappier vapes from china only have 3 preset temps all around 400F which is kinda useless IMO...glad I got my nano instead but Im sure some kind of arizer is in my future.😁

• Setting #4 383 F , setting #5 393 F only two setting î have tried so far, most reviews and videos recommend these settings

• I set mine at 392 also although some articles I read the other day said 410 was ideal vaping temp

• Wow, will have to try that

• Its so fun playing with all the temps on these things. Did a lot of experimenting after seeing the post a while back about the vape temps of the different terpenes and cannabinoids😁 for science purposes😁😁

• Are there any good vaporizers sub $100?

• @DudleyDiccle i think tdk said he got his for 85 only recommendation I can give is do research and read reviews I bought two cheaper models and hated them almost gave up before getting the solo2 but it’s closer to the two range

• Googled solo vap, came across coupon, price was 107 ,paid 85 I think web site was everyone does it.

• Check vapospy also as groundscreeper said they look for low prices for you. The solo is probably the best sub 100 vape from what I can tell. It just has a big glass stem so not really pocket friendly but still portable. I got the nano because it fits in your pocket but the short mouth piece does get a little warm. I may get a solo 2 a little bit down the road...cheapest I can find on that one is 139.

• That’s really not a bad price for the solo 2 and I think in the long run you save money because you conserve so much weed