Discount Greenhouse Master & Citrus Kush

Just ordered a split of these 2. Will give reviews & pics when it arrives.

Comments

• @ChunksEggo8187 . Just placed for the discount AA master kush from mama will reviewas well when it comes prolly next week.

• The Master Kush looks great from the pictures.... Mmmm greenhouse! Decisions decisions...

• I ordered a half of the master kush

• Ditto on the half of kush for me. Hope mama got enough

• @MoonMan5
    It's gonna be awesome!

@SpongePail
    I hope so too😄

• Finna order some, methinks.

• I'm not gonna post any pics because honestly, the pics from the site look better. The buds I received were super dry, like crispy. Definitely gonna have to let both sit with a boveda pack for 3 days at least. Probably the reason it was discounted.
    Both smell really loud though, so I was pleased with that.
    As for the Master Kush high, it's wonderful. Reminds me of great vintage smoke in regards to taste. Earthy citrus with a bit of incense. It's a bit of a creeper but you get the happy euphoria with the calming of every muscle. I'm sure the buds will get better after some time with the boveda packs.
    Tomorrow I'll try the Citrus Kush & give some thoughts.

Overall, I'm happy with the order. Many thanks as always!

• Damn @ChunksEggo8187 that was faster than fast. when u order. i did on the 24th about 8am or so their time.

• @SpongePail Oh yeah, I actually wasn't expecting it today. I ordered on the 23rd. ID stated delivery for 30th. 4 days 😯 @medmama appreciate the speedy service!

• Citrus Kush has an amazing deep citrus aroma. Mouth watering. The buds actually plumped up overnight with the boveda pack & are sticky.
    For me, this is a great anytime strain to just kick back and watch TV or read a book. Relaxing yet keeps you focused on whatever activity you choose. Good stuff!

• I receive my Master Kush on Monday. Order on the 24th early in morning. I don't have any boveda packs or oranges to moisten it up. Wonder if I can buy one at my local smoke shop 🤞

• Got mine in. Hits the spot. Cure is perfect for me. No boveda needed. But hey i grind mine for bowls and like it dry. If it gums up the grinder it sits out for a few days. But anyway. Decent trim job. Lightly frosty loud lemon pledge sour pine smell. Smokes and tastes like a classic kush. High is mind numbing couchlock lite. Love it. Great for nodding while watching tv and for relaxation and sleep.
    Rated as discount solid 9.5 of 10. Rated as greenhouse 6.5 to 7 of 10.

• edited December 2020

I received my Master kush in as well, & it's crispy like @ChunksEggo8187 mentioned.

I separated my half into 2 jars; an 8th into one for tokin now, and the rest into the other, both with bovedas.

I like buds with a little more stickiness, but definitely still happy with the deal this was. 💚

@SpongePail
    I agree that this is a solid 9/10. 2 hits off my bong & I'm stoned to the bone

• Received mine Monday.(Master Kush zip) The smell is LOUD sour pine. I normally don't have an issue but the smell is off the chain and drifting from upstairs where I live. The cure is actually fine, "pleasantly" crispy, a bit sticky. Taste is 100% Kush, high is 9.5/10 from my giant beaker bong and I am STONED🤯 2 hits. Excellent discount marijuana!