Shrooms!

123457»

Comments

• @dolphinracer We used to live in NYC, and we would drive to various parts of the Poconos for weekend getaways/adventures, over the course of 5 years or so!

• I had no nausea at all and had an amazing experience with 2 grams. Wow

• @Delaware420 I did the whole 1/8th and the nausea was unreal.

• My hubby and I have done them twice now, and no nausea for either of us. But I never had nausea in the past either.

• edited December 2020

Still haven’t tried mine...probably going to store them properly and wait for the right moment. Since everyone’s tolerance has been a little diff I think I’ll start with .5 g. I’m looking for mild-med effects..I definitely don’t won’t to experience a 🚀 trip or hugging the 🚽 ..been there and done that lol..that’s why I love herb so much! Occasionally I break the ceiling and even then I have a correct frame of mind (well for the most part) 🤪

• I haven't gotten into mine either. I have them stored away, and will probably trip for the 1st time bringing in 2021!

• Yeah I went full force and had a rocket trip while hugging the toilet... The trip was fun though.

• bought a 1/4 ate raw dogged ate about 3 grams and yes it was fun to start but became a race to the bathroom there some strong shrooms be careful

• I stick to weed but look how many views this thread has compared to the rest 😂😂 I am sure MedMan is gonna be selling more bud also with the incoming traffic that shrooms will bring

• Golden teachers now!! Looking forward to munchin on some!

• Just order some of the Golden teachers and I can’t wait! Thank you MM and medicine man!

• I felt kinda sick a couple times but I’ll throw up and go lay back down and keep on keeping on. Now I see the Golden Teachers! Time to give them a shot

• Today seems like a good day for Taj.

• @MizterNiceGuy ya know I've been thinking that very same thing, except I'm flying with my wife on a trip to the zoo fri. I put back a half of Taj mahal's around Christmas. With the daffodils starting to bloom it seems like a great time for a deep introspective experience. Enjoy Taj my friend 😌