Disappointed

edited November 2020 in Product Reviews

I ordered 10 pre-rolled joints. Half Indica, half sativa. It took almost 18 days for me to receive my order. That was a bummer but you can't really fault medicineman for that. HOWEVER, for 60 bucks the weed is terrible! No effects whatsoever! Would have been cheaper to smoke a cigarette! Very disappointed!

Comments

• @mynameiSkArEn this needed to be taken up with @medman @medboy before posting something like this I'm sure they would have at least tried to make amends. But if they didn't try that would be the time to publicly call it out.years ago I had a problem and they happily made it right. Good luck though! Hope everything works out I'm sure you'll be surprised when privately tell them

• @Kayla people are allowed to have legitimate complaints and post about them. That’s part of the reason the forum exists, so we can see what others have liked and not liked, even without needing to bring MM and MB into it

• I never bought the pre-rolls, you never know what kind of marijuana is in them. The freebie joints with my orders have all mostly been great though.

• That sucks cause the free pre rolls that come labeled what strain are usually pretty good, got a cotton candy kush that was nice.

• I was worried about the same thing so I went in on Louds where you can pick your own (not premiums though). I thought Louds were amazing.

• Please, send me a message using the contact form on the website.

Thanks!
    -MB

• @Kayla glad he did take it here cuz I was just about to order the 20 joints while they are out of strains think ill hold on on appreciate @mynameiSkArEn

• That's unusual..we have not had other complaints....

• I order the sugar trim joints a lot and have never had an issue with them. I am sure MedBoy will make everything right.

• I have ordered 10x prerolled before and had a great experience sorry for your issue, med mama did exactly as I preferred and even included the 11th prerolled as my gift. The smoke was bomb. I’m sorry but your experience seems the opposite of mine. For $65 I thought it was great if 20 were a bit cheaper I’d prob do it again if I get more prerolled. Hope you have better luck next time.