Medmama Label Created - Awaiting Item

2»

Comments

• Got half my pre holiday ticket still waiting on rest, grateful it's something at least with way things going, cause went from late to the 7th to delivered lol be keeping fingers crossed for y'all

• @Rubygirl816 Well, I'm not so much pissed as I am just disappointed. Yeah, the mail system as really collapsed. It's pretty absurd at this point. Just wish I had something for my anxiety. Making my days pretty rough lately.

• Mine will sit in label made for like 3 days then all of sudden it’s here never had it take longer than 6 calendar days for a pack.

• I have two more that hit Label Status yesterday, so I imagine I'll see them probably around the 15th if I'm lucky

• Arrived today. 8 days from order to delivery. Fingers crossed for anyone delayed or lost. You know MM will make it right but I feel your pain. If you can get D8 from your local vape/head shop, try it. Takes the edge off until you get that magic notice...OUT FOR DELIVERY. No, it’s not exactly the same, but it definitely helps my anxiety and knocks a little mellow into my day. Peace canna cousins ✌🏼

• Okay, as of this morning, it is "transporting to the next facility". Still no Delivery Date, but I know it's in my state now. Meanwhile, the second order I made just a few days ago shows arriving by Tuesday. So, I guess I'll be getting the second order before the first one lol