Golden Teacher Shrooms Bummer

I received some golden teachers. Pretty darn disappointed. Bag is mostly stems with very few caps. I tried the product with lackluster results.

Comments

• Contact med boy on the proper forum and I'm sure you won't be ignored. I have contacted b4 and all turned out well, give it a try you have nothing to lose.

• Stems are just as good as caps its all mycelium imho. Do you take any meds. Antidepressents and other meds can make it almost impossible to trip unless heroic doses are consumed.

• @mynameiSkArEn Really? I took one gram the first time and was regretting it. It was too much of a head buzz for me. Mine are tons of closed caps. They look great. On the other hand, the Taj Mahals I got were all stems, hardly any caps at all. I guess it’s the luck of the draw. Definitely contact medboy.

• edited December 2020

Luck of the draw with respect to stems versus caps. My batch of GTs was mostly stems. With very small caps. Very strong, though, and just as strong as the Taj Mahals, in my experience. The Taj Mahals contain more complete stems and larger caps.

My girlfriend and I shared 5.6 grams in tea last night. She's on more antidepressants than God. And both of us were shouting and carrying on in ways that were entirely out of character. (That's a good thing!)

• Stems are potent, don't let the look fool you into eating more than you can handle!