ordered on the 6th

Anyone order on the 6th and if so have you received anything or have an update. Mines from @loud is still showing label created and nothing more. I Know Id a bit trash right now.

Comments

• I didn't even get a label created on informed delivery. Until 2 days after it arrived. Informed delivery is a mess right now

• @MoonMan5 that's why I asked a specific question. I know it's going to come just want to know if anyone received their items that ordered on the 6th.

• Ordered on the 5th, package has been in Mississippi for several days and I am in Texas;( will probably be another couple days at least

• I ordered on the 4th still haven't heard anything still waiting for my package and nothing has ever showed up on ID at all. I'm getting way beyond the point of irritated and I'm just angry now, not at anyone here but at the damn postal Service. My anxiety is out of control my pain is through the roof and I just want my damn medicine.

• yeah i ordered on the 3rd and i haven't gotten anything

• @Trickpad I'm in TX as well that's what I was looking for just trying to see how congested things are around me.

• I have never had it take this long nor have I never seen it go all over the US like this package has! No reason for it to go to Tennessee and Mississippi if it’s coming from the west coast to central tx!! Good luck poppa5200! I hope it shows up soon.

• Me either @Trickpad and same to you I know it's the time of the year for delays. I can't wait to taste the sour diesel

• I am looking forward to the Pineapple Express shatter

• Got my order from the 6th today from med mama but still waiting on my order from 11/27 from her, probably out sightseeing

• edited December 2020

Just forget about uninformed delivery until jan. its fucked right now. i got an amazon package yesterday thats still showing in transit arriving late. thanks to louis dejoy the usps is even more fucked than it is in December normally. the post office wasn't set up to make a profit like a business, it's a service that we pay for with our taxes as well as our postage rates. he needs to quit trying to make it profitable and make it work!

• I ordered on the 4th and I haven't received my order's but I know it's the time of year. So I just smoked a little extra and prayed to the mail gods

• Ordered on 5th from mama, in transit since the 8th no updates since. Ordered on the 8th from mama, Id says today’s the day. Ordered on the 11th from mama, still in preship. Never seen it quite like this. Thought I was soooo clever to order early weeks and weeks in advance to cover my ass. All the pre-planning in the world couldn’t have anticipated this. Now the largest storm in years on path to wreck deliveries even more. SERENITY NOW! 🤞🏼 for deliveries soon!

• @agingasian right? Thought I was on top if it🤣🤦‍♂️

• I'm right there with you, ordered on the 4th 8th &10th and lucky I didn't pass on the shark bite. I need a miracle every day.

• That order that id said I’d receive today didn’t come and is no longer on Id. Appears to have dropped off the earth. I’m 3 for 3 SOL.

• 3rd for me lol 😆 hey not really laughing but. But I don't know what else to do right now.

• All my tracking just went blank. Went from 9 to 0. 2020 dumpster fire til the mf last minute. 🔥😭🤣😫

• NO MATTER WHAT YOU'LL GET YOUR PACKAGE AND IF NOT THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT PEOPLE CHILL OUT. ONE OF MY PACKS DIDNT COME BUT GUESS WHAT.. THEY MADE IT RIGHT.. YOUR ORDERING CANNABIS THROUGH THE MAIL AND IF YOUR IN AN ILLEGAL STATE YOU SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN ON A PACKAGE TAKING A EXTRA LITTLE BIT. These guys have family's and its holidays for them too. Just be considerate.

• These people are probably in pain and have been waiting for quite sometime for there medication. Don't make statements about 'helping people' and act like you don't give a dang about them. Medicine for everyone is awesome but when you only cater to individuals within your social groups-clicks-state, then its clearly not for everyone.

• Who said something about helping others? @lpk2a1 is this directed at medicine man crew?
    The posts on these forums are getting more and more ridiculous😄...starting to remember why I grew tired of this echo chamber

• No, @nefgreen I was just trying to state an opinion and maybe stop some bullying. It feels like people are getting paid-planted in these forums to hate on anyone with a question or bad experience. Thanks for helping prove my point. 😁

• Damn canna cuz, you know you don’t have to shout at us 🤣 Not a newcomer and got nothing but love and trust in MM. This thread started as a way those of us who ordered around the exact same day and have or have not received can share what’s up, make each other feel better and hopefully bring some peeps back from the ledge. We just venting and sharing and trying to help each other out.

• @lpk2a1 not sure what your crazy point is but thanks for confirming mine. Lots of redundant questions that have been answered lots of times and then the crazy accusations. No one is getting different shipping btw.
    Reading is so overrated these days😐

• Okay, @MoonMan5, we need complete sentences when making accusations that are untrue. I need the Gestapo to stop Medman, call them off.

• Please stop. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm in the hospital now. That's what happens when your in horrible pain and your 5 years sober. They only give you pain medicine in the emergency room. Merry Christmas.

• This post was not created for anyone to argue. Personally I don't care how long someone has been on this forum. I've been ordering for a while now and asked people a specific set of questions pertaining to a specific date. All that extra is not needed. I just wanted to hear from you guys and have good conversation.

• Order from the 5th arrived today! Order from the 8th came Monday. Now just got one more out there and we’ll be alright alright alright. Positive vibes for all still waiting! 🎄

• @agingasian I am glad that you received at least part of your orders. I am still waiting for mine from the 7th from med mama. Happy Holidays!

• My sour diesel order has been deemed lost in transit. That's aggravating as I'm a vet who suffers from sever ptsd my order from @LoudnCo had never moved from label created so it really makes me wonder if I got passed over by accident.