Anybody been shark bit ?

2»

Comments

• Cue the hallelujah chorus!
    My order has hit St Rose, LA, so perhaps Saturday, or Monday will be the day!!
    Yay!

• I'm just up the road from you. Mine made it today.

• @Rockafire

I'm in the bayou region

• Stay warm guys, Merry Christmas it's 9° here 10in of snow and the powers out in the TN mnts. But thanks to MM I just got bit. Sorry WARRIOR I hope fri your day. Merry Christmas from the mntdwler.

• @MNTDWLER its cold here in Gatlinburg as well.lots of snow for Christmas. Stay warm neighbor

• Lived in G-Vegas from 75-90 when Dolly totally screwed up my Winter's lol. I'm really close. Had to leave the town couldn't leave my mnts

• Merry Christmas!
    Enjoy your snow!!!

• Yes siri, no power but Plenty Of Snow we are watching movies grilling filets and crab legs.and smokeing white Rhino out of a snow bong.Enjoy the gumbo and the etouffee Merry Christmas I guarantee. ❄🌬🦏💚🎄 The Mountain Dwellers. 😎

• I was just shark bit!
    Yep, I already know this is in my tops list, and wishing I would have gotten a zip instead of a half. 😄

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

• It really is amazing stuff. Enjoying it for a week now. I'll add a pic soon since I haven't seen anyone post. I ended up with 2 oz after not receiving my split with Cali Orange but I'm happy with it all!

• Glad you got bit, I just pulled the trigger on GG just to make sure I'm glued for the new year. I have no doubt you're going to enjoy the bite. Happy New Year

• I’m in the same area, lost power for 14hrs, first winter in TN. The mountains are great!

• jealous of all of yall who have actual mountains within eyeshot.. some of my best memories are from Mount Hood, OR as a kid. my dad's work/career ended up moving my family down to New Orleans and eventually TX . . but all my family is originally from Montana and Oregon.

I miss the mountains!

• Dolato and Shark Bite finally arrived with a sample J of pink champagne. Little nugs of loveliness. Oh I’m a happy camper! Have not tried any of these before! Now, which one first?? 🥳🔥😵

• The pink champagne was soooo good @Reshi

• @reshi I made an order of dolato and shark bite too! How does the shark bite look/taste?

• edited December 2020

@OneLove sweet! I’ll look forward to that one!

@liim SB has a nice smooth draw with fruity notes. The more I get to try these balanced hybrids the more I’m really liking them. I can only compare this to the Sundae Driver in terms of effect, which is a strain I really love!
    Maybe mine arrived a little dry, as the effects just weren’t there for me. I’ll give it a few days and try it again but so far not a favorite. Maybe I’ll call it Fish Bite?! 🤣
    (https://ibb.co/kqDqvfg https://ibb.co/2tfkN32)

• @reshi
    Thanks for the pic