Product reviews

I love the fruitloops, mac 9 is also another nice strain. Pink grapefruit was pretty good too, very nice citrus taste. Fruitloops! Oh man! When you open a jar of fruitloops, the smell is just like the cereal fruitloops.

Comments

• @907ak420 I got the fruit loops from Loud back in the fall and I’m still savoring it! Straight up 🔥. I heard about Mac9 I’ll have to keep that on my radar! Thanks for the reminder!

• edited January 2021

Miracle whip both greenhouse and premium is another very nice flower. The Bud is nice and dense, mine came in very hard huge nuggets. Nicely covered with crystals all over inside and out. It would be awesome to find that strain on the site again.

• Apricot mimosa: Nice and tasty, but the name is confusing. I don't get the apricot or mimosa part. Delicious and stony, though.

• Got two zips of jaeger, and one of magic melon. Jaegers nice and dense, very pungent odor. Magic melons kinda light but sticky on the inside. Both have a very good high. I cannot wait for my guava, absinthe and blue berry muffins get in.