There's diamonds on my windshield

Hot diggity dawg diamonds are back and I'm just shickled titless . And 1 solid indica in the group "strawnana" which I know absolutely nothing about 🤣 I'm nuts . Listen medboy much love but this time I bit the bullet because I'm not getting my splits. I actually paid the extra and ordered forbidden fruit "please work on this issue" I know all arguments and am trying to understand 😖. When these puppies hit I'll post an early morning "slam the brakes on your day" review with pics lol. W/taste and cloud reviews from my EQ with ddaves concentrate adapter. And after that I'll just go to bed. Tom Waits "domw" da da dada. The DWELER

Comments

• I haven't been getting my splits for anything lately either which stinks because I'd order more. I don't like to order a lot of one strain as I have a different "smoke" for every different situation or mood life throws at me lol, and I like to try new things.

• At first I thought it was just an inventory issue because I know sometimes strains fly out the door and it can be overwhelming on everyone, but some strains stay up well past me receiving my package. Not quite sure what the issues is or how to fix it or maybe it's just being missed in the comments. @medboy thoughts?

• I know all the shippers do try to honor a split request. Sometimes they are simply missed, but other times it can be due to an inventory issue. We try to keep up with things to make the inventory accurate, but there can be reasons why what started as x amount of a product ended up with y amount at the end, causing a shortage. When that happens, they can sometimes be still on the site, which isn't correct but can happen.

All that said, they should be doing the split if the product is available. If you have this reoccur, send me a message through the site with the details and I'll take a look.

-MB

• edited January 2021

Thanks that's all anyone could ask for and honestly it's only been a real problem as of late. I don't know if I can handle this personal attention, I must be high because this itshea didn't happen with the old mb new MB. Thanks again for taking time to do the splits with me MB. I'm Dwelling on splits "it's a conspiracy"🍀💚🐍

• @medboy Understood and thank you so much for your response!