My ONLY complaint about MedMan

Im sure there is a legit reason why they use USPS but damn. How could Covid be delaying packages through USPS but everyone else (FedEx, UPS, Amazon) not seem to be having a problem? I know its government run but shit why should it take 3 days to go west coast to east coast and then disappear for 10 days? @medboy just curious have they ever thought about using different shippers? Other than this one complaint @medman is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just wish I could match when Im running low with when USPS decides to deliver my package

Comments

• I’ve read usps have to have a warrant to open your packages this is not the case with fedex or ups not sure if it’s true just what I read or was told

• Just be grateful for what they offer.

• Very grateful for everything they offer.

• edited January 2021

Do not wish for privatized shipping of this site's products. As @Neverenoughsleep, points out, your UPS or FedEx package is not really protected against searches...by the government, certainly, but by the shipping company, too.

The post office cannot help that Congress has been shitting on it for decades (hobbling it with debt). Despite that they do a good job. That's my opinion.

I do understand your frustration, though. I'm frustrated, too.

• For the record, USPS needs only probable cause to GET a warrant and then open a package. If a package smells like Mowie Wowie Diesel Train-wreck Express (is that a real strain?) then they can easily get a warrant to open it.

• Exactly, except for foreign delivery mail they need a warrant .

• From experience I am pretty sure they can also simply not deliver something if there is a suspicion rather than go through a whole legal thing. I believe this is the cause of "lost packages" which FAR exceeds lost packages from when I used to ship on ebay.

• Thank you for the awesome service you do Medman.

• Order early and often , how can anyone complain about the$5.00 S/H charge .