Discount Codes??

Are there any currently publicly available discount codes I might be able to use on my order? I appreciate everything y'all do here at medicine man so even if there aren't I'll still be placing my order! I'm loving how y'all have added mushrooms to your roster I remember when you had a whole psychedelic page where you could get Lucy, Molly, Shrooms and an assortment of psychedelic research chemicals and miss that a lot maybe one day in the future that will come back but until then the bud I get on here is better and cheaper than everything else local and I dont trust the dark web markets so thank y'all so much up there at Medicine Man you guys rock and are the most awesome people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with!

Comments

• No discount codes buddy thats usually a holiday thing

• Next discount code should be around 4/20. :smiley:

• Like @TheProfessor said. 4/20 is usually when they pop up. Wish the Research Chemicals came back ;)

• man... research chemicals. that brings back memories. good & bad :D

• How long ago did they have this page up with the research chemicals and psychedelics? I'm not even sure how many years I've been coming to the site. I know Medlove was still around and quickly became my shipper of choice when I started. I have no memory of ever seeinn a page like that though. I remember seeing stuff like that on silk roads and on the dark web but not here.