Strain Requests

I have had a lot of people toss their favorite strains out there. Please make a list below. I honestly just want to make sure I get them all. Prior to you posting your request please review prior posts. I am a stoner. I would prefer if the requests are not duplicated.

Much love!

-LC

Comments

• I'd love if you could get your hands on Jedi Kush!
    If not, then any heavy indica.
    Thank you so much for starting this thread!

• edited January 2021

I would love some mendo purp's or any landrace indicas. Santa Marta gold would be wonderful sativa for your board 🤪Thanks again for even asking us what we want, you set a business model for all other dispensaries. Mntdwler. 👍😎 PS. some tasty dessert strains would be nice.

• Any Landrace indices or sour diesel thanks for what you do @LoudnCo

• Hindu Kush
    Purple Kush
    Agreed with other heavy indicas request

• edited January 2021

Thanks for this!

My five:

Premium Lavender (check! thanks!)
    Mother's Milk
    Slurricane
    DJ Short's Blueberry
    Grape Ape
    Pineapple Punch

• Appreciated!

1. Laughing Buddha
    2. Northern Lights
    3. Granddaddy Purple
    4. MAC
    5. 5th Element
  • other than the AFK and SSH that I've already mentioned, I am really really wanting to try any square 1 Genetics (grape rock candy x banana buttercups, strawberry torte, Brisker OG to name a few ) .

Thx for everything man. 👊

• Thanks @LoudnCo for asking!
    Pls add some other heavy Indica:
    1. GMO Zkittlez
    2. Forbidden Fruit
    3. Platinum Punch
    4. Death Bubba
    5. Monster Cookies
    Plus any strains contain OG or Kush in their name like I do :wink:

• edited January 2021

1) White Rhino
    2) Golden Pineapple
    3) Purple Urkle

Thank you for even asking! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Jack Herer or any hybrid
    Blue Dream
    Cinderella 99

Thanks!!

• White Widow!
    Alien OG !

• Thanks for asking. Requesting the following 6 strains:
    1 - Maui Wowie
    2 - Any Thai Sativa strain
    3 - Super Lemon Haze
    4 - Durban Poison
    5 - Any Jamaican Sativa strain
    6 - Snow Leopard - Indica

If possible, please offer some cannabis seed packs

• @LoudnCo - Acapulco Gold (as you offered in 2015) or any other quality Mexican sativa ..

• @LoudnCo that snow leopard from a few years back was my favorite. Plus the buds were spectacular. The smell was heavenly. Hands down one of the top strains out there! If you can come across that you got a winner!!

• White runtz or any premium runtz strain
    Any kind of kurupts moonrocks
    Gods Gift
    Blue Dream
    King Loui 🤴 or however you spell it
    9 Pound Hammer
    GodFather OG*****************
    Irish Cream*******************

@LoudnCo
    Just some strong ass indica weed that will knock you on your ass. I mean like cream of the crop best of the best id be willing to pay for it and I'm sure other people would too.

• I could keep going but I really want to try a premium godfather og leafly or hightimes saying thc content upwards 37% 🤯

• @LoudnCo FRUITLOOPS-outdoor/GH\indoor/primo!! MAC, tranquil elephantizer, NL

• Heavy indicas! As well as about anything based off of GSC genetics, and a couple of favorites over the past couple of years: Pure OG, 5th Element, Tahoe OG, Grape Ape, Plum, and Donkey Butter!

• edited January 2021

@agingboomerfl boy, does that name bring back memories. :) If Acapulco Gold comes up, I'm gonna buy an ounce just for nostalgia. But I have a feeling it won't be $40 like I used to pay a guy named Rusty back in the day. :blush:

• My parents often talk about Acapulco Gold, so if that should make it to the board I'd get 2 zips. 1 for me, and one for them!

• Please bring back M.O.A.B, Tangie, Memory Loss, The One

• Wow, thank you for doing this. M.O.A.B. was incredible. I'm also trying to remember the name of this flower you had a couple of years ago. The buds were huge and the darkest, most beautiful purple I've ever seen.

• I haven’t ever tried it but I’ve seen some incredible pictures of an indica strain called Dark Star. Stuff is a purple/blue color.

• Space Queen
    XJ13
    Mandarin Cookies
    Hawaiian Mayan Gold
    Frankenstein (I know it was just up but wouldn't mind a repeat sooner rather than later)

• I will spread the word and see what I can get my hands on. <3

• @LoudnCo Thanks again for taking requests :smile:

• Ak47 and OG kush @LoudnCo

• Punabuds, my olman lays mentioned punabuds.

• If I could dream...a good old Chocolate Thai would be my first choice. The most tasty bud I ever had back in the 80's. But, I also love a premium DJ Short Blueberry cured right...almost as tasty. Always love Gorilla Glue for it's stony-ness. Any good OG Kush - Good Strong Hybrids!