Strain Requests

2»

Comments

• I still had a gram of Mothers Milk left from over a year ago and I forgot how great it was. More of that please!

• I haven’t seen ****Romulan**** added here and I would definitely love to have some of that, missed it the last time it was offered. Thanks!!

• @Reshi Romulan just dropped the other week

• Crap @Zackarrry! Thanks. Maybe one day the wind will blow in my favor for this ever-elusive strain. May the hunt continue

• @Reshi Yeah, I feel the same. Missed out on it simply because there were too many choices. Happy a couple members here posted pics of it. Looked amazing!

• Westmoreland, Jamaican Shrooms

• @ChunksEggo8187 it’s ridiculous I keep on looking. I need to stop after this week for sure! Omg too many great choices the board is crazy lately. Must. Say. No. I’m hopeful anyway 🥴 Maybe I need to self ban!

I’m really enjoying my Frankenstein, dolato, purple punch and salmon River and I am so thankful for all these great meds! 🥰

• @Reshi No doubt! Checking on the site is too addictive. Even when window shopping is the only option. 🤣

• I have two orders currently shipping to me. And I'm having to stop myself from splitting a half with Orange and Blackjack. My wife needs to take my cards away now...lol

• That Blackjack does sound tempting

• @LoudnCo @medmama who can request anything with these beautiful boards. I think for the first time in my life I've been struck speechless. Naaaah thank you thank you thank you no request just keep it up,at least until I have to take out a second mortgage. 💚🍀🔥

• @LoudnCo (Purple Panty Dropper) & Ultimate Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, Atomic Northern Lights, Granddaddy Purple. thank you. I hope to see these soon.