If any1 has experiences they could share on shroom candy

If anyone would be willing to share how much they took and their experience using the candy-shrooms would be helpful. This way, I can judge how much to take. Thanks!

I have a batch of the microdose ones also. I haven't tried yet. So therefore not sure when the right time would be? At night when the wife goes to bed? But I have work the next day. Or weekend? Or mid-day IDK, any insight would be awesome.
Thanks again!

Comments

• You should've checked the forum before purchasing friend. Not too many fans of the candy. No effects

• @rshigh81 I haven't seen anything yet on the new batch that was added. It's supposed to be stronger.

• I wouldn't say "no effects". They are definitely milder than dried mushrooms, but I had a mild trip on 3.5 grams of candy. Tastes great and I think the candy is a good introduction to mushrooms.

• I think the candy is a good intro to mushrooms, but the first batch was not strong at all. The second batch may be better

• didn't realize there was a new batch of candy. i'm betting they took the feedback & made it better. as others have stated.. probably great for ppl new to hallucinogens, or wanting a 'less intense' experience. :D

• edited January 2021

If the 2nd batch has good reviews I'm down

• i have the 20 caps of the microdose but I heard aft the candy is better to start with.I got the 2nd batch, so we will see.

• @MILLoneION @medboy The new batch is alot stronger and the flavor anyone will love. Def worth it. Try to eat just one stem and one cap first and you will def feel the effect after about 15 mins. Love the new batch shroom candy!

• @rasta0458 Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear!

• @rasta0458 Thanks for the feedback, I will def start off with one stem. i want to do it at night when my wife goes to bed. You think it would keep me up and or make me feel hung-over the next day or good to go? Last question, I also have the microdose pills that were selling. Which should I do 1st. one candy or one microdose pill?

• @medboy Oh and more importantly you're the man and thank you!

• @MILLoneION Since I first tried the candy I have has a great time with no hangover effect and no sleeping issues. Slept better after medicating with the candy actually after the high wears off. I never tried the Microdose so I can't chime in on if the microdose or the candy would be better for the first time.

• @medboy . Thank you for condensing the shroom candy threads into one as the info, reviews and open talk on this subject is one of the best written and talked about by our group members. Would love to hear more from others ;)

• Just got my order of the second batch. After eating 3 smalls pieces 15 mins apart last night I felt a slight buzz but nothing spectacular. Ate a bigger piece earlier this afternoon and now I need @medmama to put these back on the menu!

• I ordered an ounce and hubby and I ate 1/4 each. Got the giggles for the first time in a long time and watched Seinfeld for a bit. Colors were a bit more vibrant for a bit and I had a little bit of nausea.Overall I'd definitely buy again for sure! Love to see someone review the elixir caps.

• yes, I have now experienced candy shrooms and I love them. hope they restock them as well. I have the microdose caps from a while back. trying them next. anyone have experince with them