Premium Strains/ Outdoor

First Time Ordering Back Up Here In 6 Months But Wanna Purchase Some Premium Strains And Some Outddoor But Don't Know Which Strain To Get Any Suggestions

Comments

• edited February 2020

Yeager was a gem. Dont know if you like indica or sativa. I ordered willies wonder and durban skunk. Indica dom and 50 50. So many outdoor all good i am sure. Just read the descriptions and see which one speaks to you. Now as for premium. Right now alaskan thunderfuck is a legend. Going to have to stretch the budget and get a quarter of it myself.

• I like indicas more of head high and body high.

• Might want to try the grape ape or sunset sherbet for indica dominated premiums.

• I just go by the descriptions. They’re always spot on.

• Ok I ordered ounce of grape ape and sunset sherbet half and half whats some good outdoor strains???

• edited February 2020

The Yeager is something great. Read the review and comments. I am trying the willy wonder which is an indica dom. And the durban skunk. A 50 50. Thought about the svf kush. But i think You can't go wrong with Yeager. Everyone loved it

• GenGen
    edited February 2020

@SpongePail I purchased Yeager but the description doesn't say if it is indica or sativa. I like both but lean more towards the indica strains due to pain and sleep. Heard about the alaskan thunderfuck, enjoy.

• @Gen I believe it’s an indica dominant hybrid

• Yeager it is then but I want to split it half and half

• @MrChemdawg headband or purple urkel for indicas.

• For anyone confused, they're talking about Jaeger.