AFGHAN GOO

edited February 2021 in Product Reviews

This fellers a smeller upon opening the bag the pinene terp profile is strong with after profiles of floral and earthy musk. The bud's are nice and tight and nicely frosted . I used 2 pinches in my EQ set on 390° to get my day started and it immediately tamed my PTSD and anxiety. The high leaves no doubt this puppies a nice indica with its mind calming effects and spacey buzz. The high started behind my eyes and into my brain easing all racing thoughts and calming my mind. Pain reliefs here in this flower easing the muscles in my neck and back before the relief started to flow through the same path and into my extremities. All in all this is the typical, beautiful afghani experience with the free flowing and intense mind and body high . I don't put numbers on my reviews because everyone's different but for me a few puffs got this heavy stoners day off to a great start.ðŸ”Ĩ💚🍀 Dweller

Comments

• Nice! Appreciate the review & pics! Sounds like a winner!

• I hope it makes a comeback!

• I filled a budkup with goo b4 bed, woke up at 2:30 with the normal pain. Goo calmed the pain and allowed me to get back to sleep. I used it as my wake and bake and right now I'm properly f'd up. I still say I love the smell and the high is great anytime night or day. Afgooey has proven to me to be a good sleep inducer and a fantastic wake and bake. I have a very high tolerance so this isn't a premium flower but a wonderful value on a killer bud.ðŸŧðŸ’ĻðŸ”Ĩ

• edited March 2021

This morning I'm relying on the goo again and it's working for me. Anxiety is slowly easing, thoughts are slowing down. The tension I have been carrying in my upper body is relaxing helping to alleviate the stress and pain. After trying a couple of different bud's this morning the third was the winner. Afghan is a nice high I know this strains not in everyone's eye but what a wonderful flower. Now thanks to Afghan goo I feel like I can take on the day. This wonderful weed weapon should be in everyone's arsenal against life's Big and little pisser's. "Hillbilly Hi/jinks"highly recommended ðŸĪŠðŸ’šðŸ€