Shipping has went to shit

13»

Comments

• I know I hate when a package sits there for a few days. I ordered from mama on Tuesday, label made Wednesday and it’s still sitting there now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• yeah I figured I would have to have tracking information which since my ID does not register the packages arrive at my house or ever show a package and they refuse to provide us with the tracking numbers for our orders I have no idea what they are

• i filled out the "Where's my mail" form yesterday. @goatmom420 i cant remember, i had to search for like 5 mins to find it, i would be willing to bet that @Rubygirl816 could help you bc i know she's done it several times.

i've never used that tactic before, but .. now that my purple punch is going on like 12 days, i thought i should try.

still 'In transit, arriving late'.

Now I started to get worried.. what if i got subbed... i almost want to order more while it's still up on the menu, just to make SURE that i get it.

BLAH

• @v32Finish definitely fill one out for it. Right hand top corner, help, then number 2 find missing mail. Would you believe my mailman came and did not deliver my package. I’m so pissed off just because my hubby just drove two and half hours home to pick up some weed for the week and they forget to deliver it! PO is closed now too so can’t even go up there. 🤬

• I think I’m going to give the vanilla frosting a shot with some mendo breath Sneaking some wedding cake in too 😉

• Loud and co order on the 22nd received in the south east on the 27th, Saturday no less. Thats plenty quick for me. I feel like different sections of usps are doing better or worse with package handling. I live in a rural area with a small post office. Maybe its easier for them to keep up lately vs a mid sized or large post office thats just been overwhelmed.

• I just dont fucking get it i ordered from loud on the 18th and im still waiting for mine. I hate Dejoy so much

• I filled out the form Wednesday, my package still In Transit Arriving Late no date. Who knows it will randomly arrive a week from now, dumb USPS 🏴‍☠️

• edited February 2021

i placed an order with loud and with medmama on the 13th. got medmama’s on the 24th, and louds on the 25th. they both had arriving late for a few days, but eventually updated and showed up! usps is just behind unfortunately.
    but i’ve also had a label created since the 25th, and its still awaiting item 🙃

• Everything decided visit concurrently

• Looks like im getting mine tomorrow unless the world blows up

• @BMan my label created like 17th, package accepted 18th, and then just sit in Cali "In transit arriving late" for a week now. They must have lost my package. I sent the inquiry weds but my local USPS sent automated reply. 😭

• My Jager was supposed to be here today, but it changed to “Arriving Late” overnight. Sigh.🙄

• @theunleet @OzBaxter Heres what i noticed. I know it takes one day from the day my package arrives in Kent to get to my distribution center. With it arriving late it took 3 days. Then it showed arrived in my regional facility yesterday and still showed it this morning which makes no sense, but now its suddenly out for delivery. My history with Medmama and arrive late packages is that hers do tend to take longer and they go a different route and takes about 5 days maybe longer in my experience. The good news is your package is moving even though its arriving late. I hope this helps make you feel better. I have never had a package lost on this site and ive spent over $6000 on this place ugh

• edited March 2021

@theunleet I have a package that’s been “in transit, arriving late” since Wednesday as well. Nothing but auto reply from USPS. I’ve got another med mama order that is supposed to be here today. However it’s been sitting in “USPS facility” since 4am and has yet to be out for delivery. It’s 9:30 am. The U in USPS stands for useless. I’m at the point where I’d be happy to pay the shippers extra if they could use a different service. Waiting a month for a $300 order gets aggravating for even the most patient people.

• Thanks @v32Finish and @Rubygirl816 for your help. I filled out “where’s my package”. Would have never found it without your help! Thanks again.

• Anyone else had their label made on the 25th and it's still sitting in preship?

• Well another day and still no package from my order on the 18th. I'm honestly starting to doubt whether it's ever going to show up or if it's lost. Since I have no access to the tracking number as none of my package show up on informed delivery how long do I have to wait before I can contact medboy to ask about my missing package?

• @MigraineWarrior79 yes! been awaiting item since the 25th! hopefully we get an update soon.
    @LilWitchyGrl i’m sorry you can’t see your packages on ID. maybe something to take up with USPS. but you can contact medboy after 14 days! :smile:

• @MigraineWarrior79 are you talking about medmama? I had a label made on the 24th with her and it didn’t start moving until Saturday, the 27. You should be a day behind me, did it start moving yesterday?

• @Rubygirl816 @rapxo

Yes, medmama. Mine updated today, and it hit the p.o. in Cali yesterday. Yay!
    I have the HOG and Hindu Kush shatter coming!

Today is 9 days into my unintended T break. I'm gonna get knocked on my butt when I get this package in my hands, lol

• That’s for sure @MigraineWarrior79 !!!

• Mine was delayed for about 48 hours when it hit local distribution, but before that it took five days from order to mailbox from Medmama, and eight days from Loud. Not bad compared to those long weeks during the holidays lol

• Well my package from the 18th still not here today but I did go ahead and drop a message to MB even though it's currently at 12 days not 14 but by the time he finally gets to that message with his overflowing inbox I'll probably be at 14 days. Maybe I'll get really lucky and it'll just show up and be waiting for me and I get home from work tomorrow. Trying to think positive even though I'm very irritated and in a ton of pain.

• @LilWitchyGrl I hit 14 days yesterday. Package still missing arriving late. USPS blamed it on snowstorm, but that has been over with. I have no answers. I just wait 💤, The pain sucks, but I won't die 😂

• edited March 2021

For those of you who have packages stuck somewhere with USPS because of pandemic and snow storm...ABSOLUTELY DO “WHERE IS MY PACKAGE” on USPS.com!!
    If you look back through this thread you will see how to do this.
    I had 2 packages that were listed as delayed with an unknown delivery date.
    I did a “where is ...” on one of the 2 just to see if it made a difference. The reported one showed up 2 days later. The other one...nothing. No change in status on USPS...nothing. So I did “where’s my package” for the second package (this was 2 days ago) and it is out for delivery today.
    I can’t remember who recommended this to me but thank you again. It totally works. I can’t imagine it’s a coincidence.
    Good luck!!

• Now I'm just plain confused. First none of my packages would ever show up on informed delivery and now the package that I ordered on Saturday showed up on informed delivery with a label created on March 7th which was Sunday. Now informed delivery is telling me this package is going to be here tomorrow March 9th...in Wisconsin...when it's shipping from California.