Order glitch? Different wallet addresses

Ok am I smoking too much or does the Bitcoin wallet address stay the same throughout the individual transaction? I’ve always copy/pasted the wallet address from the confirmation screen and never a problem.

I placed an order today and got the request for payment email from @medboy with a different wallet address from the confirm screen. I started checking and they were definitely different yet my transaction showed the wallet address Medboy sent me.

I sent the payment to the “confirm screen” address and Bitcoin changed it to the address Medboy sent 🤔.

And I just received another email from Medboy with yet another address and request for payment.

I’m so confused. I sent @medboy an email just to confirm but has anyone else had problems?

Comments

• Might be a glitch in the system. On the last two orders of mine, I got double confirmations.

• You should always receive an email when an order is placed, this matches the wallet being used at the time you hit confirm on the website. Our system has a glitch where it sometimes sends an additional payment request, sometimes hours or even days later, which can absolutely be confusing. If you receive a payment confirmed email, you are good to go.

Sorry for the confusion this can cause, we are working on it.
    -MB

• I got 2 payment confirmations last week from same order.im hoping my order hasn't fell threw the cracks because of a glitch. I didnt even pay attention if the wallets matched.i always use the one from the email it sends

• @medboy thank you so much for clearing it up. I’ll be sure to use the email info rather than the confirmation screen going forward to be certain.