New cat joining the colony

edited March 2021 in General

That is Charlene cat. She wandered into my colony just recently. I'll have to trap and get her spayed soon. She has been meowing at night and spraying so she's in heat.

She seems to be well fed and doesn't look sick. She's getting along with the other cats so I hope she'll stick around the colony.

Comments

• edited March 2021

She's beautiful!

Here's my spoiled rotten Dutchy

• The black and white one sure looks feisty.

• Awwww, I love cats! I have two that demand to be treated like royalty! Lol

• edited March 2021

I only wish I could have cats again, we have a HUGE coyote pack that's reeking havoc on every cat in the area. I've lost 3 I'm not feeding them anymore of more of my family!! I hope you have a new member of your family. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€ I just noticed your all black. It looks like my all time favorite feline "stinky" who my chow brought home and protected as a kitten.

• If that cat is spraying doesn't that mean it's a boy? I hate when boy cats spray that's the foulest smell I have ever encountered. Peeeee ewww! Lol That black and white cat is beautiful. It looks just like my spoonchey!

• I just dont like the whole litter box cleaning involved with cats. We had some growing up and I would always gag when having to clean it. I thought it was because I was young but then recently had to pet sit for a friend and still gagged cleaning to box out.

• @NOLA504 yes it is a task that I loathe but what my daughter wants she has.I must love her bunches to clean after those piss and shyte machines. Lol ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• I have a miniature panther kitty ๐Ÿฅฐ. His name is Mr Squeakers

• All of my cats have been allowed both indoors and out every cat I've had I've been able to house break. The only litterbox I have is for kittens. I use it while they live on my screened porch.until they're big enough to fend for themselves. I just don't have the heart to lose another cat to coyotes so I guess no more mouser's for me. .โ˜น

• (Bob) Marley, ~11yo. When we rescued him he was dyed purple, as purple as those cone flowers in this pic. He got really sick last year but bounced back. Iโ€™m more of a dog guy but heโ€™s ok for a non-dog ๐Ÿ˜„