Menu starting to look lammeeee

Update it please πŸ™πŸ™‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ™ƒβ˜ΊπŸ™

Comments

• Seems like the would not bang meme.

• I know I haven't been here THAT long, but has this sort of plea ever worked before?

• @medboy but I didn't see anything wrong with asking for an update. Is it wrong that I did that? I was honestly just joking around I definitely wouldn't beg and plea over weed selections. No need to get butthurt. Geez

• edited March 2021

It's amazing...some people have been in this site less than a year and are already trying to dictate what Medman does.......pathetic, geez. MedMan, you do a good job, don't listen to the whiners.

• @Good2Go I've been here for years and wasn't trying to dictate anything I was asking a question. Damn are you his bodygaurd??? I swear to be weed enthusiasts yall sure do got a cactus up yalls ass.

• And if your looking at my profile it was a new one I made. I think I have a right to an opinion.

• OK, I was being humorous and this thread has already gone to a bad place. You want more items, I feel pretty confident the shippers will add stuff when they have stuff to add. Duly noted. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.