Moonrocks reviews

How's it going everybody? I'm from a state that doesn't support cannabis and man it fucking sucks ass! Anyway I want to try these moonrocks out but the price seems a little steep. Plus are they as good as they are described to be?. Prob seems like a shit question but I've never actually tried any so should I get some or are they over rated? Plus I want to give a big shout out to all the medmanonline.com crew bc you are the folks that are making this happen and for us people in the no cannabis states it's a straight up blessing to know that there is still people out there that actually care enough to help others out. Thanks to you all!🙏
Now I'm bout to smoke this fat ass blunt (purple punch) with my wife a friend. 🤤🥴🌬️☮️

Comments

• Fucking awesome post @Freebird3815
    I haven’t had these moon rocks so I don’t wanna make assumptions. But I’ve been in numerous other chats and I’ve seen folks giving them good reviews. They haven’t had a bad thing said about them I don’t think. I believe you can’t really go wrong with anything on this site.
    Keep free falling my friend!!

• edited March 2021

The moon rocks are fun just a bit pricey. When I want rocks I just make them, I collect or buy my own premium Kief buy a little distillate then roll your own. If you have never tried them you owe it to yourself to try them at least once. I have also found the best way to use them is to slice them thin with a razor blade then sandwich with your flower. I hope you enjoy your trip to the moon my MM friend🌛.

• @MNTDWLER thanks for the thin sliced tip! I've been sitting on some for a while now and couldn't get over the bad taste. A flower sandwich with some thin sliced moon rock sounds great! Definitely going to try that.

• @Jdtokes I had the same issues or just melt through. I hope it works for you as well as it does me.💚💨🍀

• I fucking love this forum. Such a great place to connect with fellow tokers and get bad ass advice!! Thanks @MNTDWLER 👍🏻

• Those peach ones from MedJane are back