MediCal Jane 👌🏻

I’ve seen quite a bit of flack on medical Jane. And I wanted to put something good out there about yalls products! I will always try my hand at the “best deal” and y’all have dominated it twice now, the bubble gum distillate is super harsh out of a dab rig, but it Gets the job done every time, all the time. The jaeger diamonds are—so far— the same, awesome consistency(my personal favorite it looks like typical hard diamonds but when you touch it with a bit of pressure it’s like honey) the terps in both are also spot on. Distillate “doesn’t have terps” but this stuff tastes awesome, yes, my rig was clean so I’m giving this a spot on review (without pictures, cus I cant remember how I uploaded the last time XD) ! So if anyone’s wondering, I’d buy it all over again! Also would love to see some more jaeger flower. Outdoor preferably! 🤙🏻 Y’all rock! Will be putting my money where the deals are as I’m saving up for “Tha big drop” 😎

Comments

• @Fastguy199 i almost ordered the wedding cake diamonds MJ had but was leary cause of other reviews. I just don’t have funds to throw away, but I’m kicking myself now for not taking a chance. I noticed their all gone. Would love to hear from whomever bought them. Just curious how they were. Is there going to be a bigger drop than what medmama did last week with all the different strains? I was having anxiety as it was trying to choose, lmao!

• edited November 2020

idk... i kind of take issue with this... i try to be open minded, but i think the amount of garbage that they have sent out to people kind of borders on scamming.. so, i won't be giving a single $ to this shipper for ethical reasons. ever. even if they have a good product from time to time, i think they should've been kicked the fuck off the site immediately for not only sending out that atrocious "premium" organic Jack.. which was FUCKING BRICK WEED FOR $320 AN OZ... ppl forget about things i tell ya what..

but then they came back on, medman said we're giving them a second chance, ...and then literally the next 5-7 things i read were people complaining that they received garbage. straight trash. i feel like this is a shipper who isn't even remotely dedicated to medman in the way the other 2 shippers are, but they are being used just as fluff, so there can always be some CBD on the menu, and they are above all, opportunistic-- when can we get something CHEAP that we can flood out there and profit from?. hence all the GARBAGE. i have seen people throw away SEVERAL grams of shatter on more than one occasion, same with flower, same with everything.

...sorry. i will stop ranting as this isn't my crusade. but yeah, i gave them a second chance in my mind (i really did. after the OJH and when medman posted about giving them a second chance.. i did. and then it continued. LOL)

it wasn't until the moonrocks that i read ANYTHING positive, and then as soon as that happened, they were like "ooh!! they're buying it!" and raised the price. so.. technically, this is the 2nd positive thing i've read about this seller, vs. about .. 15+ negative. with the majority of those negative.. borderline scam. if you went to your normal dealer to buy a 60 dollar 8th, met up with him, got home and it was MEXICAN BRICK WEED.. how are you gonna go to that guy again?? maybe it's just different in Houston but i would be scared to sell that. you get beat the fuck up for that. lol... personally i don't get it.

i'm pretty forgiving or whatever. i don't have a problem with a little slip in quality. but what i've seen from this shipper is NOT THAT. more misrepresentation from a seller with little integrity.

just my opinion. but those aren't odds that i'm gonna take. more for the rest of ya

PS wow this got long. sorry for the rant

• I feel like i should apologize further, especially to @Fastguy199 in particular. i'm sorry to hi-jack your thread like that man. im sorry. but i do think new customers need to know the whole history, and not just a sliver..

either way i meant no disrespect, actually i am really happy to hear that you didn't get scammed. was actually very surprised to read this review.

anyway.. again, my apologies. i obviously need to go smoke now .. lol

• @v32Finish Yeah, I mean I'm glad there are some people out there who seem to be happy with what they received but I after hearing so much neg. shit in the past, just can't talk myself into buying anything from them. After hearing all the negatives, I feel that if I was to order from them, I am just asking to be disappointed and would have nobody to blame but myself if I pulled the trigger even after hearing anything bad. I don't do moon rocks or concentrates. Mainly stick with flower, edibles, and vapes. I have heard too many bad stuff regarding those from this shipper.

• @v32Finish no offense taken! Haha the potency was not bad though, and i dont disagree with the statements made above^^ hoping i get some of them albino PEs tho :-) (from mama)