Kashmir kush wax

Mine should be here today or tomorrow. Hoping it's some πŸ”₯πŸ“›πŸ‘¨β€πŸš’πŸš’πŸ§―πŸ”₯ anybody else had any?

Comments

• @Zackarrry

I have some that's out for delivery today, so I'll definitely let ya know!

• @MigraineWarrior79 I hope your luck is better than mine lol. I just got a notice saying my delivery was changed from today to tomorrow 🀨

• @MNTDWLER

Man, they are just toying with your emotions! I hope yours shows up today anyway, hehe
    πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited April 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 DITTO baby girl, I got lucky last week with an order that was "missent" it took two extra days to get it. I have to go for a full physical tomorrow so I'll be ready for something new. Gives all new meaning to turn your head and cough. 😁 @MigraineWarrior79 doll I need to take you to Vegas, my mail man just handed me a package from Seattle. I swear the smell from the Runtz is the strongest I've ever experienced from concentrates. Well I'm a going dabbing πŸ€ͺ

• edited April 2021

@MNTDWLER

Yay!!!

I've been eyeing the Runtz diamonds and terp sauce. Let me know how it treats ya, dear friend πŸ˜‹

I'd be more than happy to go to Vegas with you and wifey! 😘

• @MigraineWarrior79 we're open to anything you suggest 😜. The Runtz are no joke, I haven't even opened the diamonds or the icc yet. I dabbed 2 small dabs of Runtz terp sauce and my head is swimming, eyes are going blurry and I just found myself watching "The Big Bang Theory" baby I'm Stoned.

• @MigraineWarrior79 I just ran through my runtz diamonds and terp sauce it was amazing

• @MNTDWLER @Zackarrry

Thanks so much! I think I'm gonna go ahead and get some Runtz while it's available, lol
    No mail yet, but soon

• edited April 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I highly recommend it, I'm doing the same with hindu kush. I can tell you the Runtz have me super relaxed and ready to take a nap if you can believe it..ME NAP. First I am reordering hk because like you I really want more and don't have faith in me ordering in time. Ya know scratch that if I order early enough..if subbed maybe I'll end up with Kashmir Kush right?? I really have to order more flower so I'm gonna chance it.

• edited April 2021

I'm about to try it out

Update: Holy SHEEIT, I'm stoned!
    It's crumble consistency, and kushy good

• @MigraineWarrior79 glad your with me lolπŸ€ͺ. Runtz have my knuckles dragging. I'm all about that kushy thang, I'd be more than happy with a crumble if it comes down to that😁. Just waiting for the code drop so I can place an order and let them green god's take it from there. Phone just died

• Damn... now I’m pissed I didn’t split my ICC diamonds with Runtz... U 2! @MNTDWLER @MigraineWarrior79

• @LifeLong14

My bad, homie! 😁

• Lololol @MigraineWarrior79 no worries. I’m sure the ICC is fire as well!

• I thought the kashmir is some fire crumble definitely pleased, now if ca would stop putting limits on every dang thing you do lol