SD SHATTER

Looks pretty fire 🔥dark like the bomb ass Hindu kush shatter I wish I would've gotten more

Comments

• The HK is not strong enough for me. Would probably prefer the SD. Wish I could trade

• @LifeLong14 I really likes the HK it's all kush and all indica, it's not gonna knock your pud in tha mud but it hits fast and is very relaxing. I'm putting in a reup for the Bear OG it's another nice shatter that dropped off the board and reappeared again yesterday 😁💚

• Bro that Hindu kush is 🔥and I have ridiculous high tolerance

• @Zackarrry I love everything from the smell, appearance, TASTE and especially the high. I even like the consistency.

• @Zackarrry @MNTDWLER Gosh I hope my tolerance is not that bad. I mean, it is definitely good... but I think Bear OG may hit stronger. Maybe I'm judging by initial high vs. letting some time go by high. I cooked through a gram in 2 days. usually takes me 4. Consistency is good. I like that for sure.

• @LifeLong14 I have a pretty high tolerance all I smoke is concentrate basically I gotn4gs of sour d hitting sat or mon ill review