Informed delivery

2»

Comments

• You're a towel

• 😂😂😂

• Thats good to hear man! @Maxxx I still have no idea where my order is at unfortunately and medboy told me earlier today that it was shipped out the 26th so idk anymore. Is whats really weird is, according to informed delivery on April 30th, my label was created may 1st. Which hadn't even happened yet.... wtf lol

• @Pugltop Yeah man who knows.. Medman&Medboy do say this though and advise to order well in advance of when you’ll need new meds so they’re being as transparent as they can. It’s really just USPS has been such shit for over a year now.

• Yeah USPS its absolute garbage lol, my order says it will be here thursday though so fingers crossed. and no doubt dude as soon as i get this package I'm gonna order again. This has only happened once before, usually my packages get here sooner than they say. They always make it right in the end so im not too worried. I just have to be sure to order as soon as i get haha @Maxxx

• Soooooo the informed delivery app is no more??

• I just watched a package bouncing around the country lol. The app's there for the moment anyway

• @MNTDWLER the one I had is no longer supported. The new one in the app store simply redirects you to the web platform for informed delivery tracking😥

• edited June 2021

This is the official Post Office app, it has ID built in.

*edit - I think this app will only work on iPhone.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/usps-mobile/id339597578

• @justaguy yes, that's the new one. If you click on ID, it redirects to the web.

• edited June 2021

@TreesPlz I gave up on the app awhile ago. I just go to USPS site hit informed delivery and go from there. You can also download the shopify app and track your packages that way.

• @TreesPlz if you install the shopify app it's not quite as fast as informed delivery "about an hour behind" but you get a confetti shower when your packages are delivered 😁

• @MNTDWLER unfortunately, my free trial of Shopify has ended😥

• @TreesPlz go to play store or whatever you use and download the shop app it'll do the same thing and it's free

• @MNTDWLER thank you sir