Mimosa and Trop cookies arrived

Mimosa and trop cookies arrived. Best smelling bud I've ever had from here.

Trying mimosa first. Crystallized bigger buds only. Tastes like it smells. Letting it rehydrate is usually my deal for 2 days (boveda62) however I needed to see the effects before making it into edibles. Great out of the mighty right away.

Both the trop and this have the delicious orange juice smell but mimosa smells better.

Will update after I feel effects. Hoping for light and happy but already feeling the ahhhh.

Comments

• edited May 2021

Relaxing not sleepy. Able to concentrate but not fast. Happy but not uplifting. Quiet not chatty (I'm alone though so fwiw). I want to do stuff but I don't need to do anything either.

• edited May 2021

Tropicana looks great. KGB👎🏼-not happy

• @MizterNiceGuy I was just about to pull the trigger on the KGB! What's wrong with it?

• edited May 2021

• Trop cookies is no longer Purple

• They smell so good and are so sticky.

• They both are great medmama and loud. You just need to be patient and sometimes wait for early reviews, msg board clues, sheer luck

• I recently did as many as possible. I have Frankenstein left to review from. Loud. Just came with the icc

• Frankenstein got my stoned last night and I got some munchies however nothing excessive and I didn't fall asleep. I unrolled a j into a vaporizer and it lasted a long Time and I have 1-2 doses still left but my. Observation is its great stuff and I coughed more but probably because it was designed to be smoked as a j. Definetly a good thing because I was sore and it took a lot of pain away

• Yeah kgb was only was recently wasn't crazy about