New product

Was hopping for some new flowers to hit the menu yesterday . I Gus's they are pretty much stocked with indica Dom strains anyway they put me to sleep like the heart racing old school sativa's roller coaster

Comments

• TacTac
    edited May 2021

Few yrs back always would have sour D our jet fuel on menu back when the shipper from Oregon was on mm would always be sour d premo and are jet fuel on menu and it was ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• edited May 2021

Sativa lovers unite! I like an indica once in a while, but I too favor the sativa. My all time fav is Durban Poison. I have an order of Durban Poison carts coming.

• edited May 2021

Yeah, I'd like to see some Durban flower hit the menu. Cherry pie is a good DP love child though.

• edited May 2021

I'd also like to order Garanimals, Opal OG Kush, and The Black for me sleepy.

• Second granimals or animal cookies or keep cookies coming runtz

• Amnesia and northern lights

• Jack Herer and Northern Lights

• Jack Herer - Northern Lights - Bear OG Kush

• Jack as been on menu few a times it's ๐Ÿ”ฅ still got some of medmomas really good

• edited June 2021

@Tac have you tried Galactic Jack? Still on the menu. Got some yesterday which was a surprise for a holiday. Itโ€™s ๐Ÿ”ฅbut an intense sativa if thatโ€™s what your looking for.

• Super Lemon Haze, Gelato Jet Fuel, Sour Pink Grapefruit, all were worthy.

But XJ-13 has to be the best sativa flower from here that I have smoked.

• @superman38NC Yeah that G-Jack is boss

• edited June 2021

Jacks Girl - Little Devil

• @superman38NC . Yes the Galactic Jack is a good strain placed a order the day it hit the menu been mixing it up with the jack H .

• @Tac LOL I've been doing the same mix..."Galactic Jack Herer" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ