Black Banana Cookies Loud Review?

Hello Friends!

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Black Banana Cookies from Loud? I've been looking for a Live Resin, but wanted to see if anyone's tried this yet.

Thanks always!!

Yabba

Comments

• I ordered some should be here this week sometime the black banana cookie flower was 🔥

• Thanks for the reply! Keep me posted when it arrives!!

Cheers!

• My BBC live resin is OFD

• 👍👍👍📫

• Well my pack came but it came with an empty baggie of black banana cookie live resin it was a big disappointment but I hit medboy up hopefully he'll make it right until the I got some prem. Gdp

• @Zackarrry bummer my friend, at least you have the gdp to fall back on. I really wanted to grab some GDP but it was up one minute and gone the next. Good luck with your order and I hope whatever you end up with is the medicine you need. 💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER thanks bro I'm sure he'll get it sorted out. And it surprised me how quick it was gone. Loud smell and classic granddaddy purp taste and cough. Comes on pretty strong tbh more than I expected not a complaint of course just wished I grabbed one than a half

• @Zackarrry man I'm sorry to hear! MB will sort it out for sure. Luckily you have something to fall back on in the meantime