Blue Frost

Is this the first time a strain was released simultaneously as a premium and a greenhouse? Curious what others think of this. Is it same flower, one is better trimmed?

Comments

• Hello @MikeyC , yes these are two different quality strains. The prem will be extra frostier ;)

• Idk the premo is probably going to be greenhouse as well .

• @Tac, it's def not greenhouse. Gotta try it before you deny it.

• She who denied it supplied it

• I just placed an order for the blue frost, not premium. Can’t wait to try it. Thanks for all your hard work @Med Mama Helper

• Am sure it's not . Am still on this jack H that rips me out of my mind every time

• I am trying the greenhouse. They both look frosty. The Caesar I ordered last was a disappointment :(

• I grabbed an 8th of BF Premium, so when I get mine we can compare notes πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Will be next week I assume. Looks good.

• Yeah probably. I just got some Galactic Jack in today. Recommended πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ”₯

• Contemplated over that bf premium but haven't pulled trigger yet would love a review. Just had something from either Thursday or Fri showed up so please with turnover for sure

• My last turnover was 4 days... Of course not this time. No complaints though. I expect it Tuesday, day before my birthday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• The Premium Blue Frost is worth every dime! Gorgeous large thumb-sized nugs, smooth hit, and A+ buzz. Grinder it looks like Prem Sunset Sherbert and coffee grounds. Almost a little glitter in there. I'll try and get some pics up. I just ordered more πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Ordered and waiting. I’m also waiting on sunset, cherry pie and mimosa.

• edited June 2021

Sorry a little late. The greenhouse version was pretty good!

Not too sure why pictures are different sizes... Think I grabbed wrong links 🀐

• Nice bud's thanks for sharing.

• Got my premium blue frost today, the bud look like moonrocks. Not as frosty as i thought theyd be. Anxious to get off work and try the stuff out.