should we stock up?

Maybe there is already a thread I missed but.....in light of 'pandemic' how will this wonderful resource of online medicine potentially be affected - from bitcoin angle to logistics etc. ? Money is and will be tight for me but having some green during a crisis is always a comfort. Thanks for any thoughts on the subject as I plan out the next month. Also I think some of the worst outbreaks are in states with production of the prettiest flowers etc. , maybe I'm just paranoid!

Comments

• You’re paranoid, I hope this doesn’t get me banned, but if I could, I’d slap you through the monitor.. stop tripping about the virus, you and 3/4 of this country are losing your shit over the flu. Literally.

• ☝️Yep, that.🤪🤪🤪

• Stocking up is my go-to behavior, regardless of public opinion.

Not toilet paper, though. That's stupid.

Bacon and cannabis--that's how you survive the apocalypse. Good movies, too. And epsom salt baths.

Definitely make sure you have enough cannabis, though. Your heart is correct on that. Early and often, hit that order button.

• Lol yes this whole toilet paper thing goes to show how paranoid people can get..I’d much rather stock up on cannabis..with over 40 strains available I highly doubt there will be any kind of shortage..unless the internet dies..😳

• Be nice, @Fastguy199 -- I won't ban you for this one comment, but this is your warning!

Our operations are not affected by this virus.

• Thanks medboy, for actual data, if I could find actual data and not emotional bs about the virus and politics I wouldnt be "tripping" as the pastrana wannabe stated. I have a fucked up autoimmune condition and have a mother on complete lock down in her facility I cant even visit.

• And my wife is a nurse at a hospital, several legit reasons to want a good indica around

• I just placed an order which came a lot sooner than I expected, so the mail service hasn't slowed down for the time being. I didn't see a drastic increase in Bitcoin prices, but other people have claimed the exact opposite, so it might be fluctuating a lot at the moment. Nothing wrong with having extra supplies on hand, which includes medicine, which also includes cannabis. Stay safe, stay healthy!

• I was wondering the same thing, thanks for asking and answering @medboy

• @Landrace how do you know I’m not TP???

• Cuz TP is all sold out everywhere

• Ok. So now that California is on lockdown does that mean MedMama is going to be shut down? I got an order in to Loud and it’s enroute from WA. So if the whole country gets put on lockdown will it have any effect on orders/deliveries?

• @cancerwarrior I was wondering the same. Thankfully I placed an order Monday - so freaking thankful for this service right now!! <3 Hope everyone serving is safe, sound, sheltered, and well-stocked!

• Lockdown doesn’t mean delivery services. They are “essential”. Too important for vital resources to shut those down. Shutting down the delivery systems would be like shutting down the banks or the internet or grocery stores. Not so easy without extreme consequences, so very unlikely to happen

• I think no....and with the discount offered now.... stretch it. Med Man has it 2gether or I would not be here..... and if you really think about it, what you get has been wiped down, packed no air, absolute sealed and safe. I trust this more than fresh produce, so I stick to bacon....and Jaeger.....a Cold Tea....and Live.....Stay Safe all you Buds....

• and yes Stock Up....Now before 420

• @kriskringle 🤣 you’re right about that!

• I hope it's not true but we could be without this great service for the summer:
    House panel warns coronavirus could destroy Postal Service by June
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/23/coronavirus-postal-service-june-145683

• Thanks for the great non biased info folks are adding to this thread, it takes time to sift thru the bullshit during all this. We'll get through this, but hopefully we can ease the passage with some good green in the meanwhile!

• kriskringle's got it together; hunker down and keep your freezer and fridge full of bacon.

And new menu options, are you kidding???

Half my colleagues just got fired, so...positive news is welcome and this site delivers.

• I have no problem with Bacon, a Bud, some Cold Sweet Tea and no media....and look this virus is not about the virus, it is a test. In the next 60 days we will conduct a Test of the Emergency Preparedness Channels....If the PTB covered all the bases it would be like MM...BUT see, the PTB does not supply me with BUD.... Later Taters...

• It wouldn't take a pandemic for me to stock up. Just more money. 🤪

• So far I've seen no indication that Med Mama would shut down. We'll keep you informed, though.