Godzilla glue.

edited July 2021 in Product Reviews

Couldn’t find anything so figured I’d toss up a pic. Not good with reviews but this is some good bud. Sticky. https://postimg.cc/gLRSqHnV

Comments

• Looks like gorilla glue to me. How does it feel effects wise? Do you like anything about the taste or smell of the inhale/exhale?

• Nice bud @Bobn218 those trich's are outrageous. Thanks for the view into your world 👍

• @MikeyC Effect wise I have a insanely high tolerance but as the wife said last night I was pie eyed. To be honest it tastes/smells exactly like good bud should. Will stink up your house quick. Smooth in and out.

• edited July 2021

Seems a little darker than the gorilla glue I’ve come across but who knows with names anymore really. Either way I’d buy more.

• U da man or you da woman but you da best!

• Think of it @Bobn218 , to never again walk on a Summer's day with the hot wind in your face, and a warm hand to hold. Oh yes, I'd kill for that.

• edited July 2021

No clue what your talking about but it has nothing to do with that pic of bud.

• I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness, and pray you'll hear me somehow. Someplace...someplace where a warm hand waits for mine.

• Got my godzilla glue today along with icecream cake from loudnco. This is the very First Time i got bud that was sticky. Boy this Godzilla glue is Nice!!!!

• I want what @MikeyC is having!! 😂🤣

• I went with a split of MK and Mammoth..asked Godzilla Glue be my 3rd choice. Will not have my feelings hurt if that’s what I get. I like sticky bud!

• That's a great review ^