Is San Pedro capsules

Was really excited to try these. I ordered 30 caps, unfortunately I discovered I should have went the cheaper route to try them first. Recommended dose was 5 to 7 caps, I took 7 with no results whatsoever. Unfortunately a waist of money

Comments

• @Jrock Mescaline which is the active component in the san pedro is very well known for one of its major properties as an alkalizer. Depending on the acidity of your body (usually measured by your diet..ie: meat, alcohol, smoke, sugar, gluten..) what may have happened is that it focused more on first alkalizing the acidicty in your body. Because we don't 'feel' or 'see' anything does not mean the medicine is not working. San Pedro is a very powerful healer. In the description for them we suggest them to be taken on a fast which already impulses our body towards alkalization. Once our body is more alkalized, the san pedro medicine will begin to work on more 'subtle' or 'spiritual' levels which could be perceived. In ceremonies with this plant medicine we usually have to go on a 3 day diet prior to taking the medicine to ensure that when we ingest it we are allowing it to work on our more subtle levels which is what most people are looking for when taking this medicine.. unless someone has cancer or another disease caused through an excess of acidity in the body..
    I can go on.. Hope some of that brought clarity and better understanding as to why you didnt 'feel' anything. It may take until the second or third try.

MZ

• Awesome explanation @Med Mama Helper. I need to try me some of these. I love how people take one after like a steak dinner and complain they didn't feel much... I guess you should ask them to look up a trip guide or something