Dosi Mango Vape (Mama)

edited July 2021 in General

Has anyone tried this one?

I'm looking for something heavy to keep on my bedside table for when I awake during the night.
Grape Ape is def on my radar in case this isn't my 'flavor' .

@Rubygirl816 @MNTDWLER @MedMamaHelper

Comments

• If you ever see Pure OG in flower or vape you better grab it. The BEST sleep aid I have found. I am not kidding you will sleep like a baby.

• @theunleet

Thanks fam! I'll def be on the lookout

• @MigraineWarrior79 I'm sorry dear I have a lot of refills but DM isn't one of them. Right now I'm switching between Blueberry Afgoo and Grandaddy Purple. If you find that outta tha park flavor for bedtime please let me know πŸ˜΄πŸ’š

• I have it and I don't remember which cart I put it in

• @MNTDWLER
    I sure will, my friend! Thank you anyway. πŸ˜πŸ’š

@MikeyC

Welll....how is that supposed to help? Hahaha! Just jokin, fam. It's all good. If you happen to find it, let me know how it is. πŸ’š

• edited July 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I have been switching between the dosi mango and strawnana. Love them both. If I had to choose though, would choose the strawnana . Just ordered more Friday.

• edited July 2021

I had the grape ape and didn’t like it. Tasted mentholated to me which is strange. Had the watermelon OG too and that one was sooooooo sweet, wouldn’t order that again, FYI. I always go back to the strawnana. Zkittlez was awful too.

• @Rubygirl816
    Thank you, hun!! I just finished watermelon og last night, lol.

• Asking now and looking

• @MikeyC

Thank you! But, don't kill yaself lookin. πŸ˜„

• I asked my bud and he doesn't remember. I remember a relaxing and tasty vape. I only had like 1-2 puffs and gave it away. πŸ™

• @MikeyC

Thank ya! πŸ’š

• edited July 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 did you see all the way on bottom of page orange cookies? Think I’m going to try that next. Oh and I love the blueberry afgoo too

• @Rubygirl816

I haven't, but I'll go look now! I was eyeing the Blueberry Afgoo too.πŸ˜‹

• Greetings all...😍
    Any cart recommendations for insomnia?
    Just finished King Louis and that was just okay and the pound cake isn’t helping much either.
    Are the ones from Loud decent at all?
    And are there any that have may have been on the board before that I can keep my eye out for a hopeful return?
    thanks!