Has this happened to anyone?

I ordered vape refills and 2 had the plunger snapped and one of those the tip is snapped I just opened them and it's starting to leak. I can't get it in a cartridge. I'm bummed. Any suggestions? It came this way. It was in a bag and I think it should be in a box. Well none the less. It kinda sucks.

Comments

• Had couple plungers snap but was still able to use but never had tip break sorry to hear that. Do you have a syringe?

• No, the one is salvageable because the tip is good the other is leaking. I took pics kinda just wondered if it's something MM may fix. Thanks

• @Kellybelly99 it's definitely something mom SHOULD take care of..contact medboy. It sucks that you don't have a old syringe that you can pull the plunger out of and use it to push the broken plunger down. Is there anyway to get ahold of the broken plunger with a pair of hemostats or a pair of needle nose pliers??. Also can you pull the plunger out of the syringe with the broken tip and use it to push the broken one. After that I'd get the syringe with a broken tip into a cartridge..But the first thing you need to do is contact medboy on the order form so he can contact @medmama before she slips back into retirement. You can slow down or stop the leakage by putting the syringes in the refrigerator.

• Go to a vape shop and ask locally- they'll helpyou

• @MNTDWLER The one I can use a plunger from another but the one that has a broken tip and plunger is already leaking. I didn't want to touch it until I figured what I should do. The one is going to be a total loss. I put it in a small container to hopefully save what breaks out.