Order received!

edited September 2021 in General

OK so I ordered a zip of the DP. First thing I would like to say is they are very generous in there weighing. mine weighed like 31. The buds are beautiful, a little dry but nothing a Boveda won't fix. Smells exactly like DP but not as strong as I would hope for, there's also a little smell that goes with it that I can't quite place. Just a little off. And another thing I sneezed the entire time I was weighing the bud out. Could be coincidence, could be something about the flower. I don't know. But I had a sneezy and runny nose the rest of the day. But of course I still smoked it, LOL, and it is really good. Taste good and gets you really high like DP is supposed to and I'm not unhappy at all. I ordered and paid on Tuesday and I received it on Friday so that shits like Amazon right now.. Overall I would give it a 9.2 because the smell is just a tad funky and it's a bit crisp.. But maybe a few days with the Boveda will fix it. Definitely will be using these guys again and the gift was a joint but it wasn't one of those scrap joints we are used to getting. This was in a labeled container and it was one of those wax infused cone joints. it's a bad dude.!! I smoked half of it last night and I couldn't finish it! Anyway that's my review I hope I helped somebody and I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Peace to you all and remember we're all Americans, we are all the same. We all have to deal with our own shit. . We may think differently but we all bleed red. Do better and be nice to somebody today (Sorry for the rant but I'm tired of seeing all the shit out there that starts by people just not being civil to each other. let's love each other, it's the easy way...i'll shut up now)

Comments