No bitcoin amount on order page today when i placed my order???

edited September 2021 in General

i just placed an order and when i got the send page it had no amount that they want to be sent just said INF I just converted to dollars and sent the amount it showed I got confirmation from the blockchain but nothing from med boy???

Comments

• Sorry we're aware of the issue and working on it

• Awesome !!!! Thx had me worried 😟

• hope you dont mind i edited your title for spelling so i could pin it

• omg no sorry was on my cell thank you!!!

• I can't stress this enough -> If you get INF, DO NOT try to calculate what you think the total due is and pay. This is almost certain to cause your order to not process, but your payment will still go through. If you get INF, hold tight and wait for us to give an all clear, then place a new order. Thank you!

• edited September 2021

Medboy sorry had no idea thank you!! never have seen INF before!!!

• me either, but now i know...

• What is INF? Just wondered, newbie ya know.... i got exact bitcoin amount when i placed order so i just copied n pasted and got my confirmation from medboy and am patiently awaiting my pkg, stoked to have found this place but am trying to understand all I can to be sure I dont have problems in the future plus I know very lil about BTC so thought Id ask about the INF and any other tidbits of info you all think would be good for me to know. Cant wait to get mine and try out the shipper!!!! Thanks all

• I have been here going on 2 years never have i seen INF somthing new to learn today medboy is working on it

• I must say...I just paid the dollar amount for my order in bitcoin. I did recieve the INF though...Am i OK?

• edited September 2021

@medboy
    I just got the INF message too and paid the dollar amount plus a little to make sure it went through. If it goes through but doesn’t process, do we get that Bitcoin back?

• Yep i think i was the first to find the error .i converted and sent i contacted medboy and they are working on it

• I'll check these when orders are processed.

• Awesome! Thank you. Do you need any details to attach me to my order?

• Well crap I just saw this. I submitted payment for my order based on the USD and added a couple extra bucks to cover everything. I hope it goes through 😔

• I too had an INF near amount due. But I did get a label for one of the things I ordered. I ordered from CC and Loud. Thanks for the info!

• If you paid, I got you. For anyone who hasn't, PLEASE wait and order when this is fixed.

• The issue is resolved!

This discussion has been closed.