LOUD: Strain Request Fall 2021

Hey @LoudnCo it's that time of year again. Any chance of getting Jager or White Rhino/Widow back on the board this seaon? I remember last November - Feb you had some killer Jager up for a while. The Rhino came and went quick, but was a serious favorite. Would love to see the return of either. Thank you! 👍🏼🔥

Comments

• edited October 2021

Great choices @OzBaxter ive been wondering the same thing..will 🧟‍♂️ make a return? The batch this time last yr was 💥. 3 Bears OG is on my “must purchase” list too.

• I vote for these choices too!!
    @OzBaxter @superman38NC
    Great minds think like. 😁

• I need BCBK!

• Am I crazy or is half this thread now missing?

• I think you’re right @OzBaxter looks like a day or two of posts didn’t make it.🤣

• Mother's milk or gorilla glue #4 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• More Blueberry!😁. Strong premium indicas please: Pure OG, The White, Platinum OG, Snowball, Tahoe OG, 5th Element, and some premium Grape Ape!😊. Getting low on my premium Sunset Sherbet too…time for a hook-up!😊😎😁🧐

• @TheProfessor I’m liking your lists friend!
    I think you mentioned having Dirty Little Secret at your local place somewhat recently? How did you find that one to be? I had some Querkle recently that was a nice indica leaning hybrid that I enjoyed. Not sure I ever saw it on the menu here before but I think others would like that one too

• @TheProfessor now I'm excited to get blueberry..should arrive Mon. Does it compare to what you pick up locally?
    More Watermelon Kush plz! @LoudnCo the Greenhouse you had a few months back was 🔥

• Thanks @Reshi, I’m just an indica guy! I really loved Dirty Little Secret and finished up the half I had last week. I still have some Donkey Butter and Rainbow Chip that are both go-to wake-n-bakes for me. I expected DLS to be similar, but it turned out to be a bit more sedating…much more of an afternoon/evening strain. That batch tested about 26%. I’ll definitely get it again if it shows up at any of my local dispensaries. I’ve never seen Querkle anywhere, but I’ve always been a fan of Purple Urkle! Sounds great, I’d give it try!

@superman38NC the Blueberry showed up around 1:30. We’d been smoking Cherry Pie from 4/20 and made the decision to switch. I can type, and college football is on, but I’m kinda really really comfortable on the couch. As for effects, @LoudnCo ‘s Blueberry is classic DJ Shorts Blueberry. If the game wasn’t on, and I wasn’t typing, I’d be asleep…the wife is!😊😁🤣😴. So yeah, it’s dispensary good! It did not have the intense aroma that I was expecting, but it’s nice! Also, a good amount of the ounce were pea sized budlets. Blueberry doesn’t have sledgehammer effects like I’ve found with Mars Landing and more recently with some incredible dispensary Snowball. Rather, it’s just a really nice, relaxing, and sleepy strain! Big win! Now I don’t have to spend any of my medical points on local Blueberry. Saved quite a bit of $ too!😎😁🧐

• edited October 2021

Man I’m stoked @TheProfessor appreciate the feedback. I missed out on the Blueberry last time. Hope I get it. Ordered right after it was on the menu. I need something like that to help with sleep for sure. Sounds like a good day at your house 😎. I regret not ordering the Mars Landing..lots of positive reviews on that one.