Bubba Fett?

Has anyone tried this?
I'm always looking for anything close to the Kryptonite strain from Florida.
It was big in the 80s and 90s and based on my research it eventually kinda morphed into bubba kush, so I'm hoping to get to try this.
I ordered some and I hope it comes through.

Comments

• Are you expecting this to be flower?

• @Fallguy Nah it's supposed to be wax or some kind of concentrate.

• @HeartlandHippie2945 that looks like a pretty cool site. Thanks for the great info.
    Looking at the links though, it appears that there is a good bit of overlap on most of those traits.
    If I'm understanding things correctly, they look to be more similar than they are dissimilar.

• It's good stuff

• It was ok, but I can't help but wonder about what was crossed out with a black marker. I was able to wipe it off and read it, and it was 3 sets of numbers.
    The label on the bottom of the box has the numbers blacked out, but the label on the bottom of the jar is not marked out. I had more than one and those numbers are all the same on each box.
    There is an OPC number, an M/P (I think) number, and a PB# number.
    Does anyone know what the numbers or codes are?

• edited November 2021

@HeartlandHippie2945 Why is that? What have I said that makes you think I am stupid?

• @HeartlandHippie2945 a little harsh lol but you're right, basic information and very basic security😎

• @MNTDWLER yea, he’s said a whole lot more offensive to me. Tourette’s maybe?