WEED ME GOOD . COM - ON LINE SCAM - BEWARE

Beware of this on line scammer !
Spoke with this scammer 2-weeks text & voice , sent me menu , pricing , shipping
Even sent me a bogus shipping receipt with tracking numbers
Dumb Ass me ! .....Got me ...$1,500

weedmegood.com

Comments

• had one get me too! scam they got 2800 dollars of Bitcoin an cleaned out my checking account of about the same! got money bank account back but lost all my coins!

• I’ve been scammed too by some of those sites. I only trust this place and one other. Trust pilot is legit for the most part if you want to do some research beforehand. But it’s a big reason why the federal government should get over themselves and just legalize it!!!!!!

• Mee too this one and one other much smaller gig and budda is legit!!!!

• Which ones are legit other than this site?

• Yep, Greenhome Dispensary is another scam. So many out there. Stick with MM & MB

• @inshapenurses We do not allow the sharing of competitor websites. Hope you can understand why. -MB

• @Tigerllc1 @kleco82 Jesus!! I'm sorry that happened. That's a lot of money to be blowing on buds though and especially with an unverified business.

Personally, just don't trust any other site other then the MedMan unless you're 110% sure.

@kleco82 how in the world did this guy clear out your checking account?? I'm going to assume they got a hold of your debit card number. Thats how I got hit. I heard its the most common way, hence the easiest.

Although certainly not foolproof, here's what I do now. Keep the vast majority of your money in your SAVINGS account and just transfer money over to checking when you have to.

If you don't have a savings account with the same bank as your checking, get one. And as always, watch your account like a hawk for unauthorized purchases.

• I have also been scammed before in the past. Searching deep around here you will find places to not be scammed, good luck and don't make medboy mad 🙃

• No way in hell would I trust or buy from a facebook group filled with fat dickless little boys who can't spell.

• Eliteonlinedispensary is another scam! They show free shipping for orders over 150. My dumbass couldnt wait for medmans site to restock so i tried this site. I paid $450 for a qp. After you make payment. Some dude texts from a cell number saying they have payment and want another $250 for shipping. The dude kept texting back saying "bro you need to send more bitcoin for shipping" so... stay away from eliteonlinedispensary

• @907ak420 sounds like the dumb scammers that want more money for "insurance" ... Happened to me once 🤐. I even got scammed by a FAKE market on darkweb long ago(it looked VERY real however they did it)

• . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Who in the hell spends $1500 on an order of weed from the internet????

• Someone who thought it was a really good bulk deal I guess. Obviously too good to be true 🤣

• I got lucky I found this site!!