Quality.

edited January 2022 in Questions

So a few weeks ago I was in Nyc and went to a local dispensary and the quality was shit. They really wanted to push how strong it smelled.
Pretty sure the 1st time I bought an eighth, it was cbd.
Now normally, that would take me 2- 2 1/2 weeks to go through, went through what I bought in almost 4 days. I was there for 6. The second time was better, but honestly, both were dry, dark, crumbly, and frankly, weak.

Once I saw someone comment on here that even though where they live it’s legal, they still get a majority of their product from here!
Coincidentally as well, a few days ago, I was watching a vice story about how a lot of people in legal places have been still getting their green from other sources.

Being from a place that it’s not cooolio, max 10- 15 times between local people and other dispensaries during vacations, I have bought from here for the last 6 years.

My question, do you feel that this is accurate, have you had the same experience?

After my trip, and really thinking about it, I kinda get it. During my times in Cali, the stuff was great, but still nothing really as great as what I have bought here.

Comments

• I can get it from the state next to me, but the quality is TERRIBLE and they tax the hell out of it for no reason.

I can drive 30 minutes and be at 2 different dispensary. I would rather run out and be in pain or sleeplessness than buy from dispensary near me. The stuff from your dealer or here is 100% better.

Don't get me wrong sometimes it is a hit or miss here, but even the miss is better than dispensary, and the price is not bad for miracle medication.

So yes, I feel the same as you do, although California dispensaries are MUCH better than other states. 🤘

• @theunleet that is very interesting! I have only gone to Calli and now nyc ones! I will say, the Calli (these are in different cities there as well) is pretty good, I don’t want to undersell it.

• I lived in San Diego for 6 years. The stuff there was good. I have even grown my own stuff for several years, but quality is hit or miss as well 😭

• @TutorGirl I have a medical card in my state but still get about 2/3 of my medicine here, mostly because of quantity restrictions, but price is also a factor. I’ve found the products here to be outstanding. In 3-4 years I’ve never really been disappointed. I like variety so I have quite a few strains… most from here. The medical cannabis in my state has improved dramatically since the program started in ‘17. This month, they finally removed the tiers for flower (based on thc %) which will basically allow patients to double the amount of flower they can get with a prescription to 9 ounces every 90 days. Of course buying any edibles, concentrates, topicals, or carts uses up prescription days too.🙄 In any case, I still buy here. Received some amazing Horchata Thursday and ordered another ounce of the Katsu last night!🧐. Thanks Medicineman!