Louds vapes

Just noticed loud has a big selection of Vapes now any suggestions before I place an order

Comments

• Well I've tried all of louds except the half grams and and they pretty much dont do much for me at all ! And when they arrived their never the ones pictured on the site !? I mean you see on the site Bloom and Rave Cartridges rite ? so hey I looked them up to find some information on them, to see the quality if their ligit !and I do it's all good ! And when they arrive their all just a week vape whith no label or enythg ?stay with Merlens Magic

• i ordered full gram vapes a while back. what i got was 8 half gram, and 2 DO NOT WORK.the full grams were still listed on the web site a week after i got delivery. no explanation, and i'm out a gram. don't know who to trust anymore.

• I see they have Cali Piff carts.... which are notoriously known as FAKES. Super sketchy. I only use Vapes and before Med Mama closed I stocked up. Now I am running low and super sad because I do NOT want Loud bc of the piss poor reputation. and the other supplier has no good indicas or even many cartridges lol. I am sad. Anyone have a plug for good indica carts? pm me

• @KannaMannnn cannabis club is not consistent with stock but they have the BEST vapes. The Merlin refills are really good too. I feel more buzz from CBD than I do with Loud’s vapes. I will say I love their shatter.

• @Higheveryone23 i do not see any vapes for them. am i blind?

• @KannaMannnn maybe clear your browser, I’m seeing about a dozen full and half-gram carts on Louds menu.🙂🧐

• @KannaMannnn they have nothing but flower right now. They aren’t consistent with stock on vapes so whenever I see CC vapes I stock up.

• edited January 2022

• @KannaMannnn if you could find some good shatter concentrate you could make your own vapes it's pretty simple process just gotta order some Wax liquidizer

• @Crazycris Do you make your own?

• edited January 2022

@KannaMannnn That's what I'm starting to do after some research I've found it's pretty simple

• @Rella321 thanks for the heads up! I was gonna order some too with the impression they were brand name vape carts