Merlin's Vapes

Has anyone tried, and can anyone recommend, a particular vape from Merlin's current stock?

Comments

• Im trying to find out if merlins mango is any good? I need indica vapes like yesterday

• Merlin is my vape go to. They restock often and you can split like a variety and they delivered this way last time I ordered.

• I ordered the zkittles refill and there really good about ready to doze off so when you see some snatch em up

• Merlins pre filled are not worth the money to
    me :( I always grab Merlin’s refills: sour diesel, strawberry cough, and blueberry afgoo when available. Refills are the best quality and most cost effective. Side note: cannabis club’s vapes are absolute best, just rarely in stock.

• @Higheveryone23 I have sent an email over to CC and let them know. Hopefully a restock will come soon.

• @medboy thank you! My money is ready for the taking!

• I like merlins refills but will try CC for theirs and also try their gsc and blue dream and Jack herer

• Just ordered some new refills. Any vapes you buy can be filled. It's better financially for the refills of course, but for some people not worth the hassle. Happy to offer both.

Order the variety pack of vapes if you want them more discounted, :smile:
    With the mix and match we offer, sometimes that means there is just one of a flavor remaining so we like to see them fly to a happy home.

• @MerlinsMagic thanks for the information!