Order

Has anyone elses had the happen before. I placed order on March 30th informed delivery was showing label printed On April 1st and said wating on package . now when I check informed delivery it's showing 0 packages and iv not rec'd my box yet . My be something USPS IDK.

Comments

• Any advice are help would be appreciated

• ID isn't tracking anything right now. It says "Tracking information is currently unavailable."

• USPS having alot of issues due to Coronavirus. Be patient.

• Still waiting? I also ordered on March 30th but haven't received it yet. It's a little frustrating to see other posts about "ordered on April 4th, got it on the 10th" etc. I'm starting to worry because while everyone is rightfully saying that "USPS is having issues," the fact is all my other mail is coming in quickly. I've received other packages within days. Got something from family several states away within two days last week.
    I really do use this as anxiety med so the anxiety is pretty high right now. Wish I was instead! lol.
    That said, eventually it will get sorted. Medman never fails, just gotta hang in there. Good luck to ya, stay safe.

• Are you still waiting? I just got the mail and still haven't received my March 30th order

• Same order March 30th nothing In mail today am still hopeful

• Placed my order on the 1st of April and still nothing , I wish Medman could at least let us know when the package arrives in our states that would be helpful knowing that its at least in out state

• Does anyone know how many days have to pass by with no shipment before we can contact Medman/medboy?

• @Cjhaze if it's been over two weeks you can contact him using the form on the website. I got in touch with him yesterday and he said he's going to look into my order. I was really hoping it would just show up today though.

• @kmoles thanks I'm gonna give it one more day and then ill contact him