Add-on Sample Bud from Merlin

@MerlinsMagic @medboy Any chance Merlin will do the add-on sample 1 gram bud like the others. So many strains I want to try but don’t want to commit to buying an 1/8 of 5 different strains. Thanks

Comments

• The first and only time I ever ordered from Merlin, I asked for a taste of their high CBD flower, but they sent a 1/2 g. preroll of Girl Scout Cookies instead.

Try their Ice Cream Cake moon rocks. Totally worth the premium price.

• Sure, I am buying a lot more of each kind so there is likely to be more of it by the time you get it. Sometimes we make mistakes, but be sure to put your request for which in the comments and we will do our best to honor that.

@medboy

@justaguy please mention what happened in the comments and we will send you a small nug of any kind with your next order.

• @MerlinsMagic - Thanks. It's no big deal, it's a freebie. :smiley: The GSC was just fine. I misread what @Gus was talking about with the add-on. I am in no way disappointed with your service. If I forgot to mention it before, I am a new fan of those Ice Cream Cake Moon Rocks. :blush:

• Hey @MerlinsMagic any chance to do a power tower or like 8 way split variety packs (1/8 or 1/4 per strain)?

• @MerlinsMagic i was asking for the add-on 1 gram sample bud to add on to an order for 20 bucks. Loud has on his menus and I believe Mama also had it. Always appreciate a free sample but would like to try multiple strains to try before I buy in quantity. Thanks for having some amazing flower !!

• Okay, @medboy shall we add the 1g add on?

• Thank you!!

• @MikeyC if you really need the power split we can help but keep in mind its a lot more work for us. We will do our best to honor requests but I'd prefer not to do 1/8s.

• edited July 2022

No worries. I just put in an order - no need for grams- then you can't even share it if it's good- I'd just love to pick 4-8 1/4s

I'd pay per split- like 5 bucks per split

• @MerlinsMagic @medboy anyway to get the bud sample pack like Loud has?

• @superman38NC Merlin's has a bud add on. @MerlinsMagic Shall I add a bud sample pack also?

• Appreciate you checking! No biggie if not @medboy Sometimes the samplers are a nice treat when the menu is stacked 😎