Premium Trim - Modified Mints

"Created by crossing GMO x SinMint Cookies"

Because of economics, I opted for an ounce of the trim version of Modified Mints this month and I am pleasantly surprised. Say what you will about shake/trim, this gets the job done.

This is joint quality herb. If you roll with one of those sidewalk sized papers, you can roll a big fatty right out of the bag. There are no nuggets, but there is plenty of bud parts. No stems, no seeds. Grind it up and it rolls up in an Orange Zig-Zag no problems. It isn't too dry, but I have my entire bag sealed up with a bovida pack, to keep it from drying out. From the looks of it, leaving any of this sitting out will dry it out pretty quick. The baggie is very bulky compared to an ounce of buds.

Thanks, @LoudnCo. My order arrived on time, as expected.

Comments

• @justaguy Glad to hear it!

• @LoudnCo I just wanted to take time to thank you for the substitution you sent me. I have bought all of your super premium strains with fantastic results. So on my last order I wrote in"no substitutions but if you have to hit me up with the strongest sleeper indica you have laying around" For the first time I got subbed...but to my delight you sent me I-95 cookies long after it fell off the board. I had a ounce and a half left from when it was up on the board. But you'll hear no complaints from me, because it's pure fire ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ”ฅ. I do remember you said something about grabbing extra for yourselves so I feel blessed being included in the sharing of this remarkable medicine. Thanks again for taking time out to send me a special flower it will be wonderful around Thanksgiving. I really stocked up this year to avoid the XMASS drought....I hope this year's crop will keep everyone medicated. Much love my ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• Got a half ounce of it myself @justaguy . Agree totally. The shake/trim is always a great bargain.

• @MNTDWLER your kind words mean a lot to us. We really do think of you all as family. We tend to grab a decent amount of strains to hoard for ourselves because we too are like kids in a candy store. That being said being greedy is not a good look and we have always given up our personal if we need to fill orders. Our eyes tend to be bigger than our lungs. ;)