Jack H

Hi anyone that recivies the jack H . From happy tree's. Give us a report asap got my eye on cant make out much by picture looks nice from what I can tell. Would love a better pic and see the crystals.

Comments

• edited December 2022

@Tac If there's anything else we got up on the site right now that you're sure you want to buy from us, we can always include a sample of our Jack Herer as a freebie.

• I just placed an order for a half I'll let you know when I receive it.

• Very pleased, ordered on a Saturday and received on Wednesday. Second order received in a matter of four days from the West Coast to Florida. Excellent shipping. Thank you very much. Was packaged in two bags this time. Looked great and after smoking for a couple days love the high worth every penny. Thank you for the 1g sample joint. Never heard of that strain, I'm extremely excited to try. Will probably try it Saturday morning. This is my second order and again I'm just amazed at the shipping speed. I really appreciate it. I was actually gonna order from another vendor, but decided against it because my last order took me over two weeks. Keep up the good work, you have a customer here thanks.

• Man I really wanted to order some of this before the holiday break but I'm still waiting on a resend of Tropicana Punch that was confiscated back in the last week of November before the double sealing was implemented🥲

• @Noddapuppet It should have been delivered by now, get in touch with Medboy and we can figure something out.

• @HappyTrees just got my shipment yesterday with the 2g pods, just realized that yall don't even sell joints and yall still followed thru on my request in the description lol yall are the best. Great quality joint too! Thanks.