Hi, we're Happy Trees!

124Β»

Comments

• @HappyTrees Thank you for the great service, new customer here!

• Hey @HappyTrees! Just curious about your disposable vapes! I bought two of them and the picture shows a blue box/device and the natural terpenes are supposed to mimic the blue dream strain. What I received was purple boxes/devices. And there is no strain name written on them. It just says packwoods x runtz like the blue boxes say in the picture. So just wondering what strain/flavor I received.

• @HappyTrees can you get some indicas vapes? Something for bedtime. Please

• edited December 2022

@TheMad710Chemist Some come in purple and some come in blue, but they're all blue dream. Just different packaging. We just took a picture of one of the blue boxes as the display photo but they're all the same.

@KannaMannnn Yeah we can try to get some, for sure. I think next time we re-up we'll do one indica, one sativa, and one hybrid if we can.

• Got Jack H, DJ Gold, a nice freebie J...and randomly, a sample of Skunk Hero! THANK YOU!! What a great surprise! Happy Holidays!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• @HappyTrees - Great customer service. Thanks!

• Can you list some vapes? I loved the Panama Red.

• Happy Trees.... I live in rural Texas where packaging is important...Do you double shrink wrap...or any information on package /security...Thanks

• edited January 2023

@Katy We double-seal all of the products we ship and wrap them in packing paper when we can. Nine times out of ten we do but if the order is really big due to the size of the flat rate boxes we use it's sometimes not possible to wrap it and have it fit in the box. We also make sure that the box is as secure as possible by taping all the seams to make sure if it's handled roughly during transit it doesn't accidentally come open.

• I would love flowers or vape of cherry pie or green crack. Anybody have any suggestions?I can’t decide which strain to order? I like sativa dominant strains good for fatigue and anxiety!

• @StarLizzyG

If you're looking at Happy Trees, try either the Magic Melon or Lemon. They seem to be the closet to what you're looking for.
    Unfortunately, I haven't tested them myself, so I can't speak for them.
    I hope this helps. πŸ’š

• edited January 2023

Also Skunk Hero, that's a pretty popular one we just got again!

• happy trees are kicking it i have the hindu kush and its awesome thank s guys!!!!

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks your input totally helped. I was wondering which of the two is better for anxiety depression iyo.?

• @StarLizzyG

So sorry for the late response! I've been ill, but better now.
    I honestly don't know as I haven't tried them.
    60/40 leaning sativas tend to be less anxiety producing for me, and Magic Melon is one of those.
    If I were to decide between the two, that's what I'd go for in a sativa.
    😊 I hope that helps. πŸ’š

• Just placed my first happy order ... Will report back after I receive it